NOVA Ft Laud Waitlist Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Origami-Pterodactyl

Reaction score
Hello,

I was waitlisted from NSU Ft Laud DPT on January 4 of this year. On the 17th, I sent a letter of continued interest. I really want to get into this school specifically. I was hoping to ask:

Has anyone been waitlisted from this program and then gotten in after? If so, what did the turn around time? Is there an amount of time that will pass at which point it's highly unlikely they get back to me?

Also: is there anything else I can do that might boost my chances? As I've mentioned, I've already sent a letter of continued interest. Is there anything more past that I could do?

Thank you greatly in advance if you decide to answer.

Members don't see this ad.

Previous post

Read

We don't have a profile on you, so if you are in-state, you may have an advantage, but they may already have a ton of in-state spots committed. It's NSU so it's technically private, so I would expect some movement if people start hedging on financial aid or get offered at other programs. We don't know anything about your metrics or how you performed in your interview.

The only thing I can suggest is checking in to make sure the school knows you're still on the market. Don't check in too obsessively.