You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
November interviews thread..........
Started by njdesi
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
TUCOM 11/4
waiting and hoping on bunches of others🙁
____________________________________
Update: I just got an invite to UHS for the 11/20 😀
waiting and hoping on bunches of others🙁
____________________________________
Update: I just got an invite to UHS for the 11/20 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
UNECOM - 11/14
still waiting to here from PCOM, NYCOM, KCOM, Pikeville, NOVA (about interviews, *crosses fingers*)
still waiting to here from PCOM, NYCOM, KCOM, Pikeville, NOVA (about interviews, *crosses fingers*)
DMU 11/8 NMH2001
LECOM 11/8 SuzyQ
LECOM @ 11/11 njdesi
TUCOM 11/4 WannabeDO
TUCOM @ 11/4 njdesi
UNE 11/16 NMH2001
UNECOM - 11/14 H0mersimps0n
PS. if anyone else has interview on the same date, you can add your name next to the previous name. if you have an interview at the same school but at more recent or later date, add the school, date, and your name right below or above that particular school
LECOM 11/8 SuzyQ
LECOM @ 11/11 njdesi
TUCOM 11/4 WannabeDO
TUCOM @ 11/4 njdesi
UNE 11/16 NMH2001
UNECOM - 11/14 H0mersimps0n
PS. if anyone else has interview on the same date, you can add your name next to the previous name. if you have an interview at the same school but at more recent or later date, add the school, date, and your name right below or above that particular school
DMU - 11/8 -NMH2001
KCOM-11/11 -lycoidis
LECOM- 11/8 -SuzyQ
LECOM - 11/11 -njdesi
TUCOM 11/4 -WannabeDO
TUCOM - 11/4 -njdesi
UNE - 11/16 -NMH2001
UNECOM - 11/14 -H0mersimps0n
UNECOM-11/16 -lycoidis
PS. if anyone else has interview on the same date, you can add your name next to the previous name. if you have an interview at the same school but at more recent or later date, add the school, date, and your name right below or above that particular school
KCOM-11/11 -lycoidis
LECOM- 11/8 -SuzyQ
LECOM - 11/11 -njdesi
TUCOM 11/4 -WannabeDO
TUCOM - 11/4 -njdesi
UNE - 11/16 -NMH2001
UNECOM - 11/14 -H0mersimps0n
UNECOM-11/16 -lycoidis
PS. if anyone else has interview on the same date, you can add your name next to the previous name. if you have an interview at the same school but at more recent or later date, add the school, date, and your name right below or above that particular school
heard from UNECOM the same day I got back from my LECOM interview (OCT 11th, no way I'll ever forget that day, lol)....
and just as a side note, I think we should combine the UNE and UNECOM 11/16 people since UNE and UNECOM are the same thing... right?
good luck all, <sigh> still waiting....
and just as a side note, I think we should combine the UNE and UNECOM 11/16 people since UNE and UNECOM are the same thing... right?
good luck all, <sigh> still waiting....
DMU - 11/8 -NMH2001
KCOM-11/11 -lycoidis
LECOM- 11/8 -SuzyQ
LECOM - 11/11 -njdesi
TUCOM 11/4 -njdesi, WannabeDO
UNECOM - 11/14 -H0mersimps0n
UNECOM-11/16 -lycoidis, NMH2001
UHS - 11/20 -WannabeDO
KCOM-11/11 -lycoidis
LECOM- 11/8 -SuzyQ
LECOM - 11/11 -njdesi
TUCOM 11/4 -njdesi, WannabeDO
UNECOM - 11/14 -H0mersimps0n
UNECOM-11/16 -lycoidis, NMH2001
UHS - 11/20 -WannabeDO
wow dude thats a crazy busy november!!!
seriously though how'd you manage to get so many interviews all grouped together? you collect all secondaries and submit them all at once or what? I had no more than a 48hr turn-around (my goal was 24hr) on my secondaries from time received to time sent-out, 95% done since end of august and only heard back from UNECOM and LECOM (for interviews anyway)...
also, another dumb question:
Does getting an interview at a certain school mean your chances are good at getting an interview elsewhere (typically) or is admissions as arbitrary as I originally thought?
(i.e. if I got LECOM and UNECOM interviews think I get any others)...
please excused the idiocy but this waiting is for the birds, I've been waiting more than 8 years now for the moment to come... and hopefully be accepted.... <sigh> another day another day of nagging the mailman...
seriously though how'd you manage to get so many interviews all grouped together? you collect all secondaries and submit them all at once or what? I had no more than a 48hr turn-around (my goal was 24hr) on my secondaries from time received to time sent-out, 95% done since end of august and only heard back from UNECOM and LECOM (for interviews anyway)...
also, another dumb question:
Does getting an interview at a certain school mean your chances are good at getting an interview elsewhere (typically) or is admissions as arbitrary as I originally thought?
(i.e. if I got LECOM and UNECOM interviews think I get any others)...
please excused the idiocy but this waiting is for the birds, I've been waiting more than 8 years now for the moment to come... and hopefully be accepted.... <sigh> another day another day of nagging the mailman...
OUCOM-10/29 -jpinsky
DMU - 11/8 -NMH2001
KCOM-11/11 -lycoidis
LECOM- 11/8 -SuzyQ
LECOM - 11/11 -njdesi
TUCOM 11/4 -njdesi, WannabeDO
UNECOM - 11/14 -H0mersimps0n
UNECOM-11/16 -lycoidis, NMH2001
UHS - 11/20 -WannabeDO
AZCOM-11/4 -jpinsky
KCOM - 11/8 -jpinsky
NOVA - 11/1 -jd star
NOVA - 11/15 -jpinsky
DMU - 11/22 -jpinsky
DMU - 11/8 -NMH2001
KCOM-11/11 -lycoidis
LECOM- 11/8 -SuzyQ
LECOM - 11/11 -njdesi
TUCOM 11/4 -njdesi, WannabeDO
UNECOM - 11/14 -H0mersimps0n
UNECOM-11/16 -lycoidis, NMH2001
UHS - 11/20 -WannabeDO
AZCOM-11/4 -jpinsky
KCOM - 11/8 -jpinsky
NOVA - 11/1 -jd star
NOVA - 11/15 -jpinsky
DMU - 11/22 -jpinsky
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
11/1 - LECOM
Please Copy the PS MESSAGE as well when you post your interview date
AZCOM-11/4 -jpinsky
DMU - 11/8 -NMH2001
DMU - 11/22 -jpinsky
KCOM - 11/8 -jpinsky
KCOM-11/11 -lycoidis
LECOM- 11/1 -joedo
LECOM- 11/8 -SuzyQ
LECOM - 11/11 -njdesi
NOVA - 11/1 -jd star
NOVA - 11/15 -jpinsky
OUCOM-10/29 -jpinsky
TUCOM 11/4 -njdesi, WannabeDO
UHS - 11/20 -WannabeDO
UNECOM - 11/14 -H0mersimps0n
UNECOM-11/16 -lycoidis, NMH2001
PS. if anyone else has interview on the same date, you can add your name next to the previous name. if you have an interview at the same school but at more recent or later date, add the school, date, and your name right below or above that particular school
AZCOM-11/4 -jpinsky
DMU - 11/8 -NMH2001
DMU - 11/22 -jpinsky
KCOM - 11/8 -jpinsky
KCOM-11/11 -lycoidis
LECOM- 11/1 -joedo
LECOM- 11/8 -SuzyQ
LECOM - 11/11 -njdesi
NOVA - 11/1 -jd star
NOVA - 11/15 -jpinsky
OUCOM-10/29 -jpinsky
TUCOM 11/4 -njdesi, WannabeDO
UHS - 11/20 -WannabeDO
UNECOM - 11/14 -H0mersimps0n
UNECOM-11/16 -lycoidis, NMH2001
PS. if anyone else has interview on the same date, you can add your name next to the previous name. if you have an interview at the same school but at more recent or later date, add the school, date, and your name right below or above that particular school
Please Copy the PS MESSAGE as well when you post your interview date
oops, sorry
Congrats njdesi! Good luck in Philly!
WannabeDO
WannabeDO
Please Copy the PS MESSAGE as well when you post your interview date
AZCOM-11/4 -jpinsky
DMU - 11/8 -NMH2001
DMU - 11/22 -jpinsky
KCOM - 11/8 -jpinsky
KCOM-11/11 -lycoidis
LECOM- 11/1 -joedo
LECOM- 11/8 -SuzyQ
LECOM - 11/11 -njdesi
NOVA - 11/1 -jd star
NOVA - 11/15 -jpinsky
OUCOM-10/29 -jpinsky
PCOM on 11/20 -njdesi
TUCOM 11/4 -njdesi, WannabeDO
UHS - 11/20 -WannabeDO
UNECOM - 11/14 -H0mersimps0n
UNECOM-11/16 -lycoidis, NMH2001
PS. if anyone else has interview on the same date, you can add your name next to the previous name. if you have an interview at the same school but at more recent or later date, add the school, date, and your name right below or above that particular school
AZCOM-11/4 -jpinsky
DMU - 11/8 -NMH2001
DMU - 11/22 -jpinsky
KCOM - 11/8 -jpinsky
KCOM-11/11 -lycoidis
LECOM- 11/1 -joedo
LECOM- 11/8 -SuzyQ
LECOM - 11/11 -njdesi
NOVA - 11/1 -jd star
NOVA - 11/15 -jpinsky
OUCOM-10/29 -jpinsky
PCOM on 11/20 -njdesi
TUCOM 11/4 -njdesi, WannabeDO
UHS - 11/20 -WannabeDO
UNECOM - 11/14 -H0mersimps0n
UNECOM-11/16 -lycoidis, NMH2001
PS. if anyone else has interview on the same date, you can add your name next to the previous name. if you have an interview at the same school but at more recent or later date, add the school, date, and your name right below or above that particular school
AZCOM-11/4 -jpinsky
DMU - 11/8 -NMH2001
DMU - 11/22 -jpinsky
KCOM - 11/8 -jpinsky
KCOM-11/11 -lycoidis
LECOM- 11/1 -joedo
LECOM- 11/8 -SuzyQ
LECOM - 11/11 -njdesi
NOVA - 11/1 -jd star
NOVA - 11/15 -jpinsky
OUCOM-10/29 -jpinsky
PCOM on 11/20 -njdesi, 11/12 anoml !!!! yeahhhhhhhhhhh
TUCOM 11/4 -njdesi, WannabeDO
UHS - 11/20 -WannabeDO
UNECOM - 11/14 -H0mersimps0n
UNECOM-11/16 -lycoidis, NMH2001
DMU - 11/8 -NMH2001
DMU - 11/22 -jpinsky
KCOM - 11/8 -jpinsky
KCOM-11/11 -lycoidis
LECOM- 11/1 -joedo
LECOM- 11/8 -SuzyQ
LECOM - 11/11 -njdesi
NOVA - 11/1 -jd star
NOVA - 11/15 -jpinsky
OUCOM-10/29 -jpinsky
PCOM on 11/20 -njdesi, 11/12 anoml !!!! yeahhhhhhhhhhh
TUCOM 11/4 -njdesi, WannabeDO
UHS - 11/20 -WannabeDO
UNECOM - 11/14 -H0mersimps0n
UNECOM-11/16 -lycoidis, NMH2001
AZCOM-11/4 -jpinsky
DMU - 11/8 -NMH2001
DMU - 11/22 -jpinsky
KCOM - 11/8 -jpinsky
KCOM-11/11 -lycoidis
LECOM- 11/1 -joedo
LECOM- 11/8 -SuzyQ
LECOM - 11/11 -njdesi
NOVA - 11/1 -jd star
NOVA - 11/15 -jpinsky
OUCOM-10/29 -jpinsky
PCOM on 11/20 -njdesi, 11/12 anoml !!!! yeahhhhhhhhhhh
TUCOM 11/4 -njdesi, WannabeDO
UHS - 11/20 -WannabeDO
UNECOM - 11/14 -H0mersimps0n
UNECOM-11/16 -lycoidis, NMH2001
UNECOM - 12/05 - joedo
DMU - 11/8 -NMH2001
DMU - 11/22 -jpinsky
KCOM - 11/8 -jpinsky
KCOM-11/11 -lycoidis
LECOM- 11/1 -joedo
LECOM- 11/8 -SuzyQ
LECOM - 11/11 -njdesi
NOVA - 11/1 -jd star
NOVA - 11/15 -jpinsky
OUCOM-10/29 -jpinsky
PCOM on 11/20 -njdesi, 11/12 anoml !!!! yeahhhhhhhhhhh
TUCOM 11/4 -njdesi, WannabeDO
UHS - 11/20 -WannabeDO
UNECOM - 11/14 -H0mersimps0n
UNECOM-11/16 -lycoidis, NMH2001
UNECOM - 12/05 - joedo
Bump🙂
AZCOM-11/4 -jpinsky
DMU - 11/8 -NMH2001
DMU - 11/22 -jpinsky
KCOM - 11/8 -jpinsky
KCOM-11/11 -lycoidis
LECOM- 11/8 -SuzyQ
LECOM - 11/11 -njdesi
NOVA - 11/1 -jd star
NOVA - 11/15 -jpinsky
NYCOM - 11/15 - joedo
PCOM on 11/20 -njdesi, 11/12 anoml !!!! yeahhhhhhhhhhh
TUCOM 11/4 -njdesi, WannabeDO
UHS - 11/20 -WannabeDO
UNECOM - 11/14 -H0mersimps0n
UNECOM-11/16 -lycoidis, NMH2001
UNECOM - 12/05 - joedo
DMU - 11/8 -NMH2001
DMU - 11/22 -jpinsky
KCOM - 11/8 -jpinsky
KCOM-11/11 -lycoidis
LECOM- 11/8 -SuzyQ
LECOM - 11/11 -njdesi
NOVA - 11/1 -jd star
NOVA - 11/15 -jpinsky
NYCOM - 11/15 - joedo
PCOM on 11/20 -njdesi, 11/12 anoml !!!! yeahhhhhhhhhhh
TUCOM 11/4 -njdesi, WannabeDO
UHS - 11/20 -WannabeDO
UNECOM - 11/14 -H0mersimps0n
UNECOM-11/16 -lycoidis, NMH2001
UNECOM - 12/05 - joedo
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Originally posted by njdesi
KCOM on 12/13
YAY!!!
![]()
Congrats, and good luck on Monday.
Russell
Originally posted by choppa
MSUCOM on the 21st...
I think I'm the only one applying there! At least that what it seems like!!
youre not the only one!! im applying there as well but i just turned everything in last wednesday....how long did it take you to hear from them after your file was complete?
suzy q...
so good to hear from you. i was beginning to think i was alone out here. anyway, i heard back from them very soon after i sent in all my stuff. i think i mailed my stuff on the 23th of october...that included both my evaluations and i heard from them regarding my interview on the 6th. so, good turn around time. are you from michigan? even though everyone is telling me that the interviews there are very relaxed...i can't seem to get myself to calm down b/c it's my first interview. have you interviewed anywhere else? is msucom your first choice?
so good to hear from you. i was beginning to think i was alone out here. anyway, i heard back from them very soon after i sent in all my stuff. i think i mailed my stuff on the 23th of october...that included both my evaluations and i heard from them regarding my interview on the 6th. so, good turn around time. are you from michigan? even though everyone is telling me that the interviews there are very relaxed...i can't seem to get myself to calm down b/c it's my first interview. have you interviewed anywhere else? is msucom your first choice?
It's good to hear that there are others out there who are applying to MSUCOM (we seem a little under-represented on this board!). My application was processed on Halloween, so now I'm just waiting to hear back about an interview! I hope to hear from them soon!
bleh. I wasn't planning on taking any school courses really anymore. I dont believe my college offers it during the summer. and since this is the only school I know that has it as a prereq, I dont want to take it unless I know Im going there.
oh the horror of it all.
oh the horror of it all.
I took a lower division genetics/ecology course and I think that counted for the genetics requirement. My app is complete and they offered me an interview.
AZCOM-11/4 -jpinsky
CCOM 1/7 - joedo
DMU - 11/8 -NMH2001
DMU - 11/22 -jpinsky
KCOM - 11/8 -jpinsky
KCOM-11/11 -lycoidis
LECOM- 11/8 -SuzyQ
LECOM - 11/11 -njdesi
NOVA - 11/1 -jd star
NOVA - 11/15 -jpinsky
NYCOM - 11/15 - joedo
PCOM on 11/20 -njdesi, 11/12 anoml !!!! yeahhhhhhhhhhh
TUCOM 11/4 -njdesi, WannabeDO
TUCOM 1/15 - joedo
UHS - 11/20 -WannabeDO
UNECOM - 11/14 -H0mersimps0n
UNECOM-11/16 -lycoidis, NMH2001
UNECOM - 12/05 - joedo
(this isn't really about november anymore )
CCOM 1/7 - joedo
DMU - 11/8 -NMH2001
DMU - 11/22 -jpinsky
KCOM - 11/8 -jpinsky
KCOM-11/11 -lycoidis
LECOM- 11/8 -SuzyQ
LECOM - 11/11 -njdesi
NOVA - 11/1 -jd star
NOVA - 11/15 -jpinsky
NYCOM - 11/15 - joedo
PCOM on 11/20 -njdesi, 11/12 anoml !!!! yeahhhhhhhhhhh
TUCOM 11/4 -njdesi, WannabeDO
TUCOM 1/15 - joedo
UHS - 11/20 -WannabeDO
UNECOM - 11/14 -H0mersimps0n
UNECOM-11/16 -lycoidis, NMH2001
UNECOM - 12/05 - joedo
(this isn't really about november anymore )
AZCOM-11/4 -jpinsky
CCOM 1/5 - joedo
DMU - 11/8 -NMH2001
DMU - 11/22 -jpinsky
KCOM - 11/8 -jpinsky
KCOM-11/11 -lycoidis
LECOM- 11/8 -SuzyQ
LECOM - 11/11 -njdesi
NOVA - 11/1 -jd star
NOVA - 11/15 -jpinsky
NYCOM - 11/15 - joedo
NYCOM - 11/25 - kiwi420
PCOM on 11/20 -njdesi, 11/12 anoml !!!! yeahhhhhhhhhhh
TUCOM 11/4 -njdesi, WannabeDO
TUCOM 1/15 - joedo
UHS - 11/20 -WannabeDO
UNECOM - 11/14 -H0mersimps0n
UNECOM-11/16 -lycoidis, NMH2001
UNECOM - 12/05 - joedo
CCOM 1/5 - joedo
DMU - 11/8 -NMH2001
DMU - 11/22 -jpinsky
KCOM - 11/8 -jpinsky
KCOM-11/11 -lycoidis
LECOM- 11/8 -SuzyQ
LECOM - 11/11 -njdesi
NOVA - 11/1 -jd star
NOVA - 11/15 -jpinsky
NYCOM - 11/15 - joedo
NYCOM - 11/25 - kiwi420
PCOM on 11/20 -njdesi, 11/12 anoml !!!! yeahhhhhhhhhhh
TUCOM 11/4 -njdesi, WannabeDO
TUCOM 1/15 - joedo
UHS - 11/20 -WannabeDO
UNECOM - 11/14 -H0mersimps0n
UNECOM-11/16 -lycoidis, NMH2001
UNECOM - 12/05 - joedo
NYCOM 11/22
I got an interview at CCOM for the first week in January. But I already got accepted to Nova and they need a deposit by Dec. 14. I'll also hear from PCOM sometime this week. PCOM and Nova are my top choices, so since I already got into Nova, I don't think I'll make the trip out to Chicago. Is that crazy?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Jd star
I don't think that's crazy! I got into LECOM and OUCOM this past week. I just got an interview invite to CCOM for the 1st week of Jan, but I already know that I want to go to OUCOM. I don't want to waste my money, their time, or another applicant's interview spot.
Congrats on your acceptance!
I don't think that's crazy! I got into LECOM and OUCOM this past week. I just got an interview invite to CCOM for the 1st week of Jan, but I already know that I want to go to OUCOM. I don't want to waste my money, their time, or another applicant's interview spot.
Congrats on your acceptance!

I deleted the interviews thave have already passed....and im happy to say I've just been granted a DMU interivew dec 12th!!! Anyone else going then?
CCOM 1/5 - joedo
DMU - 11/22 -jpinsky
DMU - 12-12 - SuzyQ
NOVA - 11/15 -jpinsky
NYCOM - 11/15 - joedo
NYCOM - 11/25 - kiwi420
PCOM on 11/20 -njdesi, 11/12 anoml !!!! yeahhhhhhhhhhh
TUCOM 1/15 - joedo
UHS - 11/20 -WannabeDO
UHS - 12-4- Suzy Q
UNECOM-11/16 -lycoidis, NMH2001
UNECOM - 12/05 - joedo
CCOM 1/5 - joedo
DMU - 11/22 -jpinsky
DMU - 12-12 - SuzyQ
NOVA - 11/15 -jpinsky
NYCOM - 11/15 - joedo
NYCOM - 11/25 - kiwi420
PCOM on 11/20 -njdesi, 11/12 anoml !!!! yeahhhhhhhhhhh
TUCOM 1/15 - joedo
UHS - 11/20 -WannabeDO
UHS - 12-4- Suzy Q
UNECOM-11/16 -lycoidis, NMH2001
UNECOM - 12/05 - joedo
Thanks Dreamin! Congratulations on your acceptances too! 🙂
You're right about all of that... and I definitely don't have the money to fly out to Chicago when I'm already in where I want to go. Is it better to write a letter declining the interview or to just call instead?
You're right about all of that... and I definitely don't have the money to fly out to Chicago when I'm already in where I want to go. Is it better to write a letter declining the interview or to just call instead?
Adding OU!
CCOM 1/5 - joedo
DMU - 11/22 -jpinsky
DMU - 12-12 - SuzyQ
NOVA - 11/15 -jpinsky
NYCOM - 11/15 - joedo
NYCOM - 11/25 - kiwi420
OUCOM - 12/4 - Doctortobee!
PCOM on 11/20 -njdesi, 11/12 anoml !!!! yeahhhhhhhhhhh
TUCOM 1/15 - joedo
UHS - 11/20 -WannabeDO
UHS - 12-4- Suzy Q
UNECOM-11/16 -lycoidis, NMH2001
UNECOM - 12/05 - joedo
CCOM 1/5 - joedo
DMU - 11/22 -jpinsky
DMU - 12-12 - SuzyQ
NOVA - 11/15 -jpinsky
NYCOM - 11/15 - joedo
NYCOM - 11/25 - kiwi420
OUCOM - 12/4 - Doctortobee!
PCOM on 11/20 -njdesi, 11/12 anoml !!!! yeahhhhhhhhhhh
TUCOM 1/15 - joedo
UHS - 11/20 -WannabeDO
UHS - 12-4- Suzy Q
UNECOM-11/16 -lycoidis, NMH2001
UNECOM - 12/05 - joedo
Similar threads
- Replies
- 15
- Views
- 2K
D
- Replies
- 7
- Views
- 2K
D