Now for some good news

Started by tongiecc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tongiecc

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, yeah, my last thread was def on the downer side, so to break from the continual pessimistic postings here I will throw in that I do know of several hospitals that are still hiring. I think if you have a decent clinical skill set/hospital work record you still have a great shot at landing a decent pharm job. I also think that if you have a good track record in retail, are customer focused, a people person, and of douse a certified immunizer, that you still can find something in retail too. Please feel free to share your own positive stories on the job situation, even of they are merely anecdotal in nature.
 
I find it funny that a no job post would have 20 replies is 2 seconds, but this one gets no love haha this is why I haven't visited this site in awhile