We are all at high risk here. Just an observation that Jenny or Johnny may be suctioning your ET tube on 3 hours of sleep at 0dark30. Maybe lay off a little bit right now. That would be a classy thing to do.
We are all at high risk here. Just an observation that Jenny or Johnny may be suctioning your ET tube on 3 hours of sleep at 0dark30. Maybe lay off a little bit right now. That would be a classy thing to do.
Yeah sorry, let’s not fight, I know we’re all busy. I gotta get back to being captain of the ship, and you gotta get back to studying for your Reiki Fire Healing 101 for Doctoring of Nursing Doctors class at DeVry Online. Hope it goes well, all the best.
Yeah sorry, let’s not fight, I know we’re all busy. I gotta get back to being captain of the ship, and you gotta get back to studying for your Reiki Fire Healing 101 for Doctoring of Nursing Doctors class at DeVry Online. Hope it goes well, all the best.
Advanced Pharmacotherapeutics 2 (NGR 6176) 3 credits
Prerequisite: NGR 6172
This course builds on the principles of advanced pharmacotherapeutics and is designed to prepare advanced nursing practice students for their prescribing role as primary care providers. The focus is on the application of contemporary advanced drug knowledge and evidence-based decision making in the clinical setting for safe and effective prescribing across the life span.
This is a real graduate level course from the previous website let that sink in.
Want to know why you guys keep losing to NP’s? Tone deaf threads like what you see here. I’m glad the 20 most vocal of you don’t represent the team I work with every day. Enjoy losing to the NP
Lobby, no doubt you’ll continue to.
Its not about winning or loosing or who can lobby the best. Its not about I think I can do that too but with much less training. It about doing what is right for patients. I am sure you are smart and intelligent why do you oppose going to medical school yourself?
Its not about winning or loosing or who can lobby the best. Its not about I think I can do that too but with much less training. It about doing what is right for patients. I am sure you are smart and intelligent why do you oppose going to medical school yourself?
I have the utmost respect for the risks you took to become a physician. I’m content in my supervised role as an NP. The military paid for my education and financially speaking this was the right route for me. I study on my days off and work to become a better clinician, reading studies and trying to bridge the gap as much as I can.
Get back to prescribing prednisone 10 mg daily and Z-packs for all.
Or go back to bedside nursing. God knows you're needed there at the moment.
Leave the disaster response and critical thinking to us.