NPTE- July 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

end508

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Starting a thread for discussion and results post on the July-NPTE. I thought the exam was (unnecessarily) difficult, with very few "easy" questions. Cannot wait to receive the results next week.
~Best of luck to everyone~

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I didnt see no posts on fb yet ... so i dont think anyone got it today so far... all the physical therapy related pages i liked on fb no news so far

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Wonder if they are waiting to release them both together? Or if it just varies by state?
I'm honestly not sure. Could have sworn my friend told me she received hers Monday when she took the exam Tuesday, who knows this year though. I'm in PA so I was hoping to have mine soon based on what they told me but now I don't know. Another day is going to kill me lol

I heard a rumor about trying to find out if u passed early. Has anyone tried to type their name up on their states PT site to see if a license number pops up?

I heard a rumor about trying to find out if u passed early. Has anyone tried to type their name up on their states PT site to see if a license number pops up?
Nothing yet in AK and we are usually earlier being the smallest state by population in the union

New York state professional list last time was updated on july 18th,2017... so i dont think i can see it there

Attachments

• IMG_0493.jpg
    IMG_0493.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 223
Reactions: 2 users
Hey everyone!

I got an email from my state board that said they were expecting to receive both Tuesday and Wednesday scores on the 26th. Does that also mean that will be the earliest I will be able to view my score? Might save me building up the strength to check FSBPT site over and over again tomorrow.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey everyone!

I got an email from my state board that said they were expecting to receive both Tuesday and Wednesday scores on the 26th. Does that also mean that will be the earliest I will be able to view my score? Might save me building up the strength to check FSBPT site over and over again tomorrow.
Damn I was hoping they would tell us today, maybe they are just talking about the scores in the email you got and not if you pass/fail??

How am I going to make it through a full day of seeing patients like this?...

anyone (especially those who took april exam) have a rough guess at what passing number will be. April was 134/200. Seems like this cycle was much harder. Hopefully will be a 131/200 range.

I hope its 131 too bcz this was harder than april.. well thts wht I thought.... oh god... pls pls have mercy

October 2016 was 134 also
April 2017 was 134 also
Anyone knws about January 2017?

i hope so. There is about 10 questions that I feel I definitely got incorrect. Those are the ones that are bothering me the most.

Yeah those careless mistakes are killing me ... i dont wnt to think about it... scareddddd

I have about 8 that I confirmed are incorrect. Then the countless that could have been 50/50. I am relying on that some do not count. Think about this way. Technically you can get about 70 wrong if 6 or 7 are the one that are not counted.