NPTE- July 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

end508

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Starting a thread for discussion and results post on the July-NPTE. I thought the exam was (unnecessarily) difficult, with very few "easy" questions. Cannot wait to receive the results next week.
~Best of luck to everyone~

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Passed! FL 1pm tuesday. God bless guys.. this is my 3rd try, im soo happy!

Is everyone you know who's state is florida already know their results even if they pass or fail? I am guessing that I am failed that's why I haven't received mine yet.

Is everyone you know who's state is florida already know their results even if they pass or fail? I am guessing that I am failed that's why I haven't received mine yet.

Dont say that yet. The results are not given at the same time for the same state. Thay will flow till tomorrow.. its really random..hope you get your result soon and hope you pass! :)

I think its random bcz i knw 2 people who failed and 4 who passed

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello, all I am still waiting for results in NY. I looked up on FSBT and my status says Eligibility Received...is that normal? I thought it should say expired? I may be just freaking out like the rest of us. Let me know...good luck

Is anyone else constantly refreshing, and every time it loads your heart is slowly sinking out of fear? I feel like I should start refreshing every half hour versus five minutes.

Side note: due to technical difficulties at my testing center, I had to take the test on Thursday. So I'm extra worried I won't get my results for a couple days still. Not to mention that complete fear of failing because the test was beyond difficult.

Reactions: 1 users
Is anyone else constantly refreshing, and every time it loads your heart is slowly sinking out of fear? I feel like I should start refreshing every half hour versus five minutes.

Side note: due to technical difficulties at my testing center, I had to take the test on Thursday. So I'm extra worried I won't get my results for a couple days still. Not to mention that complete fear of failing because the test was beyond difficult.
M doing same thing refreshing every 5 mins ... hate all this wait game ...

m doing same thing refreshing every 5 mins with sinking heart... hate this wait game...

I had some technical difficulties during the exam the monitor came unplugged for a few minutes...Does your current status say Eligibility Received? Or something else?

Still waiting. Took mine Wednesday am NY. I have one friend from Tuesday am who has results and one Tuesday morning who does not. I don't get the randomness

I took the exam in FL at 8am. I still have heard absolutely nothing. Anyone else FL 8am and no news? I dont know how anyone lives with this stress. I can barely function...

Reactions: 1 user
Is anyone's license number posted on the office of professions site? I got the PASS on fsbpt but nothing on office of professions yet.

PASSED in CA!! Sooooooo relieved!!! Congrats to all who have heard, and sending good vibes for those who haven't yet!!

I had some technical difficulties during the exam the monitor came unplugged for a few minutes...Does your current status say Eligibility Received? Or something else?

I just have a grayed out box under the location I took the exam that says "results received", just waiting for it to say PASSED at some point today...