-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
NPTE October 2014
Started by lime_17
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Same here! I'm really wondering how others found out if they passed/failed.hi how can I check my result without paying $55, because in my status it showed " scores received from prometric",,nothing is given next to that,,,
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mind if I ask where you checked? Did you have to pay? 🙂Got mine in SC... Passed! Congrats everyone and those that didn't keep your heads up
failed at 73%,,it sucks,,congrats to those who passed,,,
Are you guys looking carefully? If you go to the score received line, pass/fail should be right after it. It might be below it by one line because of the formatting, but it is there. I think people are scanning the page too quickly or something.
if you pass does it say something like "passing an examination does not mean you are licensed to practice..." because other than that, all i can see right after the score received from prometric is PEAT purchased 🙁
It says this "score received from prometric" and then just after that, in the same little box, it will say just either pass or fail. It should say it right on there. Take a screen grab of it and post it here if you want.
Attachments
you have to pay to get your result,,That's all i got.
That's just sad. I thought you would't have to pay anything to see the pass or fail. Well, thank you so much for your help!you have to pay to get your result,,
You do not have to pay to get your result. Finding out if you passed or failed is not a charge.
I assume your information is still getting processed? It does look the same as my screen minus the pass/fail information. Maybe give it until morning? That sucks!
I assume your information is still getting processed? It does look the same as my screen minus the pass/fail information. Maybe give it until morning? That sucks!
But why isn't mine showing? I really don't want to pay. All i care about now is the pass or fail, not the score. I guess I just have to wait until it shows. Thank you so much for the help! Congratulations 🙂You do not have to pay to get your result. Finding out if you passed or failed is not a charge.
Hah, I don't know what I'd do in your situation! I was so eager to see my result that I was refreshing my phone in the middle of rest breaks at the gym just to find out. I assume it's just a delay in processing, because a lot of this information came in very late in the day and the FSBPT is in VA.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For some States you will not be able to see if you passed or failed. In Michigan you have to wait or pay.Are you guys looking carefully? If you go to the score received line, pass/fail should be right after it. It might be below it by one line because of the formatting, but it is there. I think people are scanning the page too quickly or something.
did you pay the $55?hi how can I check my result without paying $55, because in my status it showed " scores received from prometric",,nothing is given next to that,,,
Congrats to those who have passed and don't lose heart for the ones that are heading into January! Attached is a screen shot of the current status of my request FSBPT with only "Score Received from Prometric." At least they got it? Waiting...
Update Wednesday 11/5: PASSED.
Thank you all and best of luck moving forward!
Update Wednesday 11/5: PASSED.
Thank you all and best of luck moving forward!
Last edited:
Hi! For all those who are still wondering, I called FSBPT this morning to ask why I don't see any pass/fail. And she confirmed that some states require candidates to pay $55 to see the report now, OR you could wait until November 13 to see the full score report for free.
Unfortunately, Illinois is one of those states that do not allow the FSBPT to release the pass/fail report this early for free. So I decided to pay just so I can get over it. Glad I passed 🙂
.
Unfortunately, Illinois is one of those states that do not allow the FSBPT to release the pass/fail report this early for free. So I decided to pay just so I can get over it. Glad I passed 🙂
.
I passed Delaware ... Glory to God !!!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 40
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K