NPTE tips

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mustpassnptexx

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'd like to ask those who passed the NPTE for study tips. I've taken the NPTE numerous times and I'm pretty frustruated and badly need for help. Thank you in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm using the Sullivan reviewer. Then for reference I use Magee and the Physical Rehab book.

I'd like to ask for study guides. Should I finish reading the reviewer first and then answer practice tests leading up to the days before my exam date?

What was your study habit when you took yours?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm using the Sullivan reviewer. Then for reference I use Magee and the Physical Rehab book.

I'd like to ask for study guides. Should I finish reading the reviewer first and then answer practice tests leading up to the days before my exam date?

What was your study habit when you took yours?
Did you take practice exams like scorebuilders/therapyed/PEAT?

Hello, I want to take the NPTE in January. Can someone give me some tips for study. I really don't know from where to begin. I am a foreign student and I graduate in 2010. I am using TherapyEd and now started with Scorebuilders. I will appreciate if someone will tell me a concept of study. I am really nervous about this exam.

Thanks