NRMP trick - to see if u matched

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

maverick_pkg

Vascular Surgery
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
nrmp trick.

It is not authentic but worth trying.Log on to nrmp.org using ur aamc ID and password.click unfilled positions on the bottom.(not on left side).Two kinds of people will log out.

1-People who have interviews and have submitted ROL.They will log out only if they have matched.Other wise system will not log them out
2-Applicants who have no interviews and have no ROL will also be loggrd out.

I again say that I am not sure about authenticity but some people have found it useful in the past.

(copied and pasted from other forums)

any of the residents here tried this during their time?

Members don't see this ad.

This is not authentic either, and definitely not worth trying.

Log on to nrmp.org using ur aamc ID and password. Click unfilled positions on the bottom.(not on left side).Two kinds of people will log out.

1-People who have interviews and have submitted ROL.They will log out only if they have matched.Other wise system will not log them out
2-Applicants who have no interviews and have no ROL will also be loggrd out and a system message will appear saying: "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought, "Nah, forget it. Yo home to Bel-Air!"

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabby, "Yo, holmes, smell ya later!"
Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

The "trick" does not work. There is no reason why it should work. Stop posting about it and just wait a week.

The "trick" does not work. There is no reason why it should work. Stop posting about it and just wait a week.

I agree. There's no reason to try this unless it is proven to have a sensitivity and specificity of 100%...:laugh: BTW, its only 6 more days to D-day and regardless of what this "trick" says, I'm sure everyone's going to experience a near-syncope when we open the NRMP website that day.

So lets save ourselves unnnecessary anguish and wait it out. And lets enjoy the time we have before match day, 'cos whatever the result, our lives will not be the same as before.

Members don't see this ad :)
nrmp trick.

It is not authentic but worth trying.Log on to nrmp.org using ur aamc ID and password.click unfilled positions on the bottom.(not on left side).Two kinds of people will log out.

2-Applicants who have no interviews and have no ROL will also be loggrd out.

I again say that I am not sure about authenticity but some people have found it useful in the past.

(copied and pasted from other forums)

any of the residents here tried this during their time?

did u do this yourself? and wut happened?

oh ****! I did it and it logged me out also!!!

how reliable is this??!

It logs everyone out...

This trick will only give you grief. I mean, who really wants to know that they didn't match earlier than they needed to? And who wants to falsely assume that they didn't match because the trick doesn't work? No one!

I got logged out too...its veracity can be ascertained by those going for super competitive specialties where matching rates are relatively lower i guess. anyhow might as well just wait for 12th

It didn't log me out!!! I mostly find this hilarous and meaningless - but part of me can't help but be scared out of my mind. At the very least, I guess I'll be able to post whether this trick worked or not in 4 days.

It didn't log me out!!! I mostly find this hilarous and meaningless - but part of me can't help but be scared out of my mind. At the very least, I guess I'll be able to post whether this trick worked or not in 4 days.

Scratch that - I'm an idiot. I clicked the one on the left side. Maybe I shouldn't match after all

against my better judgement, i did it too. couldn't resist. it logged me out...lol can't say that helped. thanks for the tip.:laugh: :luck:

if you fall for this trick, you should automatically not match in my book

for ****'s sake people, this is the internet, and this trick does not work

The NRMP is keeping track of everyone who falls for this trick and clicks the link. Every time you do it, they assign a penalty by removing one program from your list, and then they kill a kitten. This is part of the three week's worth of quality control.

Please, think of the kittens.

if you fall for this trick, you should automatically not match in my book

for ****'s sake people, this is the internet, and this trick does not work

:laugh: who pissed in your cornflakes?

The NRMP is keeping track of everyone who falls for this trick and clicks the link. Every time you do it, they assign a penalty by removing one program from your list, and then they kill a kitten. This is part of the three week's worth of quality control.

Please, think of the kittens.

---Good stuff Entei