NSU MBS vs. Barry MBS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NSU MBS vs. Barry MBS


  • Total voters
    5
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NSU Pros:
-Guaranteed interview with a 3.5 GPA in the program and 20 DAT

NSU Cons:
-Competitive environment
-Revamped program, unsure of how beneficial the program is

Barry Pros:
-Already paid the deposit
-Not a competitive environment
-High matriculation rate

Barry Cons:
-Doesn't have a link with dental school
 
NSU Pros:
-Guaranteed interview with a 3.5 GPA in the program and 20 DAT

NSU Cons:
-Competitive environment
-Revamped program, unsure of how beneficial the program is

Barry Pros:
-Already paid the deposit
-Not a competitive environment
-High matriculation rate

Barry Cons:
-Doesn't have a link with dental school

Barry has a very strong link to Tufts Dental school about 90% were accepted to Tufts last year the other 10% applied elsewhere
 
NSU Pros:
-Guaranteed interview with a 3.5 GPA in the program and 20 DAT

NSU Cons:
-Competitive environment
-Revamped program, unsure of how beneficial the program is

Barry Pros:
-Already paid the deposit
-Not a competitive environment
-High matriculation rate

Barry Cons:
-Doesn't have a link with dental school
I’m also in the exact same position right now, lmk which program you chose!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m also in the exact same position right now, lmk which program you chose!!
Hey, I choose to go to Barry's program! The deciding factor for me was at NSU I would have to take 15 credits in Fall and Spring to graduate in time (because they don't have the program during summer) but at Barry's I can take 12+12+8 credits in fall/spring/summer so I can hopefully get a better GPA in the end.
 
Hey, I choose to go to Barry's program! The deciding factor for me was at NSU I would have to take 15 credits in Fall and Spring to graduate in time (because they don't have the program during summer) but at Barry's I can take 12+12+8 credits in fall/spring/summer so I can hopefully get a better GPA in the end.
I am in the exact position as you! Did you have to write a personal statement or did you do the 2 questions they have under statement of purpose? How is the environment at Barry so far?