Nsu Palm Beach alternative list

Started by nsu123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nsu123

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was put on the alternative list for NSU palm beach campus . They did not give me any information as to how long I would need to wait or what were my chances. Anyone know any info about this please. Nova is my first choice and I am very sad about this . Please help!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was put on the alternative list for NSU palm beach campus . They did not give me any information as to how long I would need to wait or what were my chances. Anyone know any info about this please. Nova is my first choice and I am very sad about this . Please help!
I was actually placed on the same list last year for the same campus. I never ended up attending since I got into UF however, I remember waiting a few months and aventually recieved an acceptance so don't fret.
 
Thanks for the reply. Do you remember exactly how long you waited because we are already in the ending of March and class starts in August. Btw congratulations on getting accepted to UF. It's the hardest to get into yet you got wait listed in nova.. Weird. Comes to show how it's all luck.
 
I was put on the alternative list for NSU palm beach campus . They did not give me any information as to how long I would need to wait or what were my chances. Anyone know any info about this please. Nova is my first choice and I am very sad about this . Please help!
Do they accepted you?
 
Hey! For those of you who are accepted but won't be attending please let the nova know as soon as possible so those on the waiting list can be given a chance. Please! I will greatly appreciate it along with those who are also on the waiting list. Please please please!!! Thank you !!!