Nsu pharmacy class of 2018

Started by zuhe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

zuhe

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi !! everyone, I would start a thread for Nova Southeastern school of Pharmacy. Anyone applied yet? or taking the PCAT?

I am going to take the PCAT in September and I submitted my pharmcas and supplementary application in mid August. I'm so nervous ...
 
Hi !! everyone, I would start a thread for Nova Southeastern school of Pharmacy. Anyone applied yet? or taking the PCAT?

I am going to take the PCAT in September and I submitted my pharmcas and supplementary application in mid August. I'm so nervous ...

There's already a thread