1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

NSUCOM

Discussion in 'Medical Students - DO' started by Khan, Jul 18, 1999.

1. Hi,
    I was an alternate student and was just accepted to NSUCOM last thursday (7/15)by the grace of God, I was already accepted to WVSOM but I chose NSUCOM. I wanted to know if there were other people who are also going to NSUCOM and if they have any suggestions or advice for me. I need to get on-campus housing or roomate in an apartment, I hope there is someone who can help me.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Henry

Henry Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Try this number: 954-262-7052, or 800-541-6682 ext7052. That is the number listed in the school directory.

Congratulation and welcome to NOVA. Even if you can't get housing in school, there are a lot of renting apartments surrounding the campus. However, they are more expensive.

Good luck.

[This message has been edited by Henry (edited July 18, 1999).]

4. umesh

umesh Junior Member

Congrats on getting into NSU. I live 10 min away from there. I will be attending for the 2000 class. There are quite a few apartments and other housing near the campus. Have they sent you housing info? Also try apartments.com and relatedsites.

------------------
    Umesh
    [email protected]