Number of MD spots for class of 2013?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ChubbyChaser

Yummmy
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how many M1s we will have this upcoming year? I cant seem to find it.

Members don't see this ad.

Isn't it something like 18000 spots?

Members don't see this ad :)
See, chubby is actually a plastic surgeon, he is advertising his practice on SDN by showing the before and after pictures.

does anyone know how many applied this year?

Dont worry...ill fix that. She went behind my back and started a diet, but not anymore. Cookies, ice cream, and donuts for her.

oh ok, I was worried there for a second! :laugh:

See, chubby is actually a plastic surgeon, he is advertising his practice on SDN by showing the before and after pictures.

Chubby's the new Dr. 90210 :thumbup:

In a predictable turn of events, all spots will remain empty for the class of 2013, thanks to Nilf.

Last edited:
It was worded poorly, it's been a long day.

More clear version: Nilf and his alarmist posts about the impending doom of medicine scared everyone into abandoning medical school. Less funny when I have to explain it, but it's my own fault.

It was worded poorly, it's been a long day.

More clear, version: Nilf and his alarmist posts about the impending doom of medicine scared everyone into abandoning medical school. Less funny when I have to explain it, but it's my own fault.
O, haha.