NY dental license by endorsement?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

briansle

Cell A
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone here obtained an NY dental license by endorsement?
In terms of exp requirements it appears all you need is to have practiced full-time for the past two years, and have and have a fellow practicing dentist endorse as such.

How difficult was the process?

Do they deny apps easily?

Any pointers I should be aware of?

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Would love to hear more about this as I am planning on the same thing. However, I hear that FTD's have a very long tough time in general and require sending the state copies of transcripts, translated from home countries if needed to the state of NY etc. even if they did a GPR/AEGD and DDS in USA

i got my license today. Took me 2 months. Not difficult if you have all the documents ready.

Members don't see this ad :)
what's the job market like in the nyc/long island area?

what's the job market like in the nyc/long island area?

Let me think……..uhhhhh saturated.

Long Island is a long island…….suffolk county would probably have better opportunities than nassau

Doesn't mean you can't make a living, just there are easier places to make money.

has anyone not gone to a GPR and received a license after 2 years of practicing out of state?

has anyone not gone to a GPR and received a license after 2 years of practicing out of state?
This is my question too, i am applying with no GPR but 4 yrs private practice experience in massachusetts