NY LEA 500 board questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TootyPhooty

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anybody have these questions available? Did anybody use them for studying during their boards? Would appreciate the help! I'm wanting to use them to study for boards
 
Hi TootyPhooty,

I don't know about the NY LEA 500 boards questions, but I found the LEA flashcards by Team SamJam helpful

They were created by now-current-residents in Boston. These are a strong supplemental resource in studying lower extremity.

I hope this helps! Best Wishes!
 
Hi TootyPhooty,

I don't know about the NY LEA 500 boards questions, but I found the LEA flashcards by Team SamJam helpful

They were created by now-current-residents in Boston. These are a strong supplemental resource in studying lower extremity.

I hope this helps! Best Wishes!

Your link didn't show but I'm attaching a screenshot for those flashcards and agree they def helped:

Screen Shot 2020-09-11 at 7.16.14 PM.png