NY MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Serenade_Dream<3

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I failed the NY MPJE 2X by the cusp 74s both times and I really want to pass for the third time. I heard Dr. Cutie's notes are the way to go but I want to know whether it differs from the MPJE study guide from the BOP by that much. The cost is a big investment so I'd like a 2nd opinion before considering whether to go for it. Appreciate the feedback
 
I failed the NY MPJE 2X by the cusp 74s both times and I really want to pass for the third time. I heard Dr. Cutie's notes are the way to go but I want to know whether it differs from the MPJE study guide from the BOP by that much. The cost is a big investment so I'd like a 2nd opinion before considering whether to go for it. Appreciate the feedback
hey did you pass??? can you give me any advise??/