Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,
I am interviewing with NY schools this cycle for PhD in clinical psychology. I know there were some old posts here regarding my question. Even though I didn't get an offer yet, I think it is important for me to understand from insiders (clinicians, students, academics) how well the programs are received in NY area, as well as nationally. Particularly I would be very grateful if you could compare and contrast Adelphi, St. John's, Fordham, Yeshiva PhD, and Long Island Brooklyn PhD. Thank you very much!
I am interviewing with NY schools this cycle for PhD in clinical psychology. I know there were some old posts here regarding my question. Even though I didn't get an offer yet, I think it is important for me to understand from insiders (clinicians, students, academics) how well the programs are received in NY area, as well as nationally. Particularly I would be very grateful if you could compare and contrast Adelphi, St. John's, Fordham, Yeshiva PhD, and Long Island Brooklyn PhD. Thank you very much!