NYCOM Waitlisted... 2011 Who else? Wait List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yup, i'm still waiting around too.

Members don't see this ad.

I am still waitlisted too. I sent in a LOI and just patiently twiddling my thumbs here :) I hope the coming month has good news for us all!

Members don't see this ad :)
I actually got into another med school, so I'm going to be withdrawing my spot from NYCOM. GLUCK GUYS!

Hey

I searched and could not find another Waitlisters thread here for class of 2011 of NYCOM, So I assume I am the first one.

Interviewed on Feb 1st
Decision on Feb 16, 2007

It was funny since the interview went very well and my hope were really high..

Anyone else in this club or am I alone here...?:scared:

Any advice?

After a long LONG long waittttt

:welcome: I am ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :welcome:

For me I think it was the prayers that did it!

Sitting there and all of a sudden my wife's phone goes Ringgg Ringg Biinggg:D

Hello?!!...

NYCOM ADMISSIONS:eek:
mmmmm... woowo ,,,,,....!!##$$%$%^&*^%$##%^&^%$^&%$:clap:

:clap: :banana: :bow:

that was as much as I remember.

Gluck to you all!:luck:

After a long LONG long waittttt

:welcome: I am ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :welcome:

For me I think it was the prayers that did it!

Sitting there and all of a sudden my wife's phone goes Ringgg Ringg Biinggg:D

Hello?!!...

NYCOM ADMISSIONS:eek:
mmmmm... woowo ,,,,,....!!##$$%$%^&*^%$##%^&^%$^&%$:clap:

that was as much as I remember.

Gluck to you all!:luck:

:) YAY!!!! Congrats!!! Welcome to the class of 201:) I told u from the beginning that u are going to get in!!!!

Congrats!!!! Lots of good news abound in this thread! I think most of us waitlisters on here got in so far. Is there anyone else still waiting
? Good luck!

Way to go buddy! Enjoy the next three weeks! Your next vacation will be Sept. 29th - Oct. 2nd when NYCOM pays for hotel rooms for everyone in San Diego for the AOA convention (you have to pay for airfare and food).

Welcome to NYCOM family doctorman and fronder! Hang in there guys spots may open up as late as the night before the first day of class.

Welcome to NYCOM family doctorman and fronder! Hang in there guys spots may open up as late as the night before the first day of class.

Hey I want credit for that signature haha! The countdown thing was totally mine :)

I didn't know NYCOM started on the same day as PCOM.... cool. Does your orientation begin the week of the 12th?

Anyhoo, congrats doctorman =)

Hey I want credit for that signature haha! The countdown thing was totally mine :)

I didn't know NYCOM started on the same day as PCOM.... cool. Does your orientation begin the week of the 12th?

Anyhoo, congrats doctorman =)

If you want I will add your name otherwise I may be thrown out of NYCOM for acedemic dishonesty. :laugh:

I wish we had a week of orientation for a week. They only give us one day. The next day we start classes. Orientation is on the 20th.

Well, I made it. Pretty stoked. Ok guys, who else needs an apartment? Send me a message through this or call me (XXX) XXX-XXXX and we can figure something out. I've lived with guys/girls in all kinds of living situations, but the one I'm going for now is probably what everyone else is going for, relatively quiet / relaxed / etc. I mean, why bother even saying that right? It's crunch time, but we made it. Let's do this. Get back to me. - Geoff

Well, I made it. Pretty stoked. Ok guys, who else needs an apartment? Send me a message through this or call me (585) 319-9146 and we can figure something out. I've lived with guys/girls in all kinds of living situations, but the one I'm going for now is probably what everyone else is going for, relatively quiet / relaxed / etc. I mean, why bother even saying that right? It's crunch time, but we made it. Let's do this. Get back to me. - Geoff

Welcome to the NYCOM family NICE PIPES.

Congrats to all that made it off the waitlist!

I too have made it off the waitlist. Got the call on the 26th of July and the packet on the 31st, though because i was out of town did not actually hand in the paperwork until today. Can't wait to see all of you guys on the 20th of Aug.

-Spencer

Congrats to all that made it off the waitlist!

I too have made it off the waitlist. Got the call on the 26th of July and the packet on the 31st, though because i was out of town did not actually hand in the paperwork until today. Can't wait to see all of you guys on the 20th of Aug.

-Spencer
Welcome to the NYCOM family Nintendo18 and bring your game boy.:laugh:

I just wanted to let everyone still holding out for NYCOM that I officially withdrew my acceptance there (I am attending LECOM). Good luck!