Nycpm

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

momento mori

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow pre-NYCPM students.........

I was wondering, from those who've interviewed if NYCPM will grant an interview without receiving LOR's?

My transcripts will reach AACPMAS before my LOR's reach NYCPM.

And I was wondering if they wait until they receive all the letters and then grant an interview or if they will grant an interview if you promise your first born child that the LOR's are on the way!?

Thanks a million!

:soexcited:

Members don't see this ad.

I think that they will grant you an interview before they get the LORs and they said that they would make a decision if they receive at least one.

I got an interview invite the day my app was mailed. I sent out 2 LOR personally a month ago, meaning I physically placed the letters into the mail box. They haven't received a single one. I have given up on the USPS or their filing system. When scheduling my interview I asked if i can bring them in a sealed envelope but by hand and they said 'sure, don't worry about it"

Members don't see this ad :)
I had my adviser submit them electronically. I think it is easier and more reliable and faster. give it a try

Last edited: