• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!

eyedontknow

10+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2008
Status (Visible)
Hi

I have interview at NYEE on 12/12.
Can anybody advise me re: format of the interview and pre-interview reception?

Thanks

Stark

ApolloAudiobooks.com
Vendor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2003
Lubbock, Texas
www.facebook.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Sorry for the delay, but you still have one day to prepare.

The interview format is three or four rooms with a small group of interviewers. You either interview in the am or pm and tour around the rest of the time.

Basically you enter a small room with 4 or 5 or so faculty in it. They are pretty friendly and ask you the typical interview questions. You rotate around to the other 3 or 4 rooms and interview.

Tip for group interviews: Look around and talk to everybody when you respond to a question. I always liked interviewing in a group because you aren't just sitting there staring at one person and having awkward moments of silence. If one person asks you a question, everyone is interested in the answer. So loosen up and speak to everybody in the room. They are all interested.

Best of Luck,

Stark
www.ApolloAudiobooks.com

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.