NYIT DPT 2020-2021 cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futuredptsab

Reaction score
Hi! I didn’t see a thread for NYIT DPT 2020-2021 cycle so I thought I would start one!!!
I applied 9/20 got in interview for 11/20!! Anyone else???

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I didn’t see a thread for NYIT DPT 2020-2021 cycle so I thought I would start one!!!
I applied 9/20 got in interview for 11/20!! Anyone else???
Hello there,

I applied and still waiting for an email from them. May i ask what was is your pre req GPA and cumulative GPA?

Hi , I applied early in July and was interviewed on October 20th and they told that they will get back to me by November 23rd.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi , I applied early in July and was interviewed on October 20th and they told that they will get back to me by November 23rd.
Hi!
could I ask you how the interview went? What kind of questions did they ask? Thanks!

Hi!
could I ask you how the interview went? What kind of questions did they ask? Thanks!
The interview itself was laid back. My interviewer asked a few questions like:

1. why PT?
2. why NYIT?
3. About my research which I did.
That’s all I remember ..it wasn’t a stressful one. Hope you do good. All the best !

Reactions: 1 user
Hey! I applied early September and received an interview on 10/22 and acceptance on 11/12 with a small scholarship.

Hope this helps and good luck to everyone!

Hey! I applied early September and received an interview on 10/22 and acceptance on 11/12 with a small scholarship.

Hope this helps and good luck to everyone!
Hey,
Did you applied during early decision period and if you don’t mind, what was your stats?

I was interviewed 2 weeks ago. How long do they send out updates?

Hey,
Did you applied during early decision period and if you don’t mind, what was your stats?
Hey,

They aren't doing early decision this year but I did apply early.

Stats:
overall GPA: 3.7
Science: 3.9
Observation hours: 250 hours (outpatient orthopedics)
Second Career student - professional dancer

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone else receive acceptance letter from NYIT?
I heard they sent out 60 acceptances in November! Students who interviewed late November or after will probably hear from them after Jan 15th (the deadline of first deposit).

I interviewed December 11th and received my acceptance few days later. Hope that helps.

I interviewed December 11th and received my acceptance few days later. Hope that helps.
Congratulations! Are you going to attend? I interviewed Dec 22nd and was told to receive decision after Jan 15th.

Congratulations! Are you going to attend? I interviewed Dec 22nd and was told to receive decision after Jan 15th.
I am not sure yet, still waiting on answer from my first choice school.

I was accepted in the first cycle, I have to put down my deposit by Jan 15th. A little torn though because I’m still waiting to hear back from my other top choices.

Hi, did anyone apply to NYIT’s DPT program and not hear anything back yet? I applied in September and have not heard anything back yet.

Hello, is there a group me or group on facebook for NYIT DPT 2024?

Hello, for those who were interviewed, can you please share the type of interview questions that you were asked. Thank you.

Hello, for those who were interviewed, can you please share the type of interview questions that you were asked. Thank you.
"Why pt? Why nyit? How do you stand out from the rest?" Just basic interview questions, nothing difficult. Good luck.

I have created a facebook group for accepted students at NYIT dpt program.
Group name: NYIT DPT Class of 2024
Group link below,
Hope to connect with you all soon!

Reactions: 1 users