NYIT interview on Jan 26th

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hi, I had my interview on Jan 26th as well...wonder if i was sitting right next to you, 😀

No, no reply yet. But i doubt we will get anything until the beginning - middle of next week. The director did say that she will send out most answers and waitlists this Thu and Fri.
 
had my interview on the 12th with nyit, still no answer yet...anyone else that had it on the 12th with me?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was there on the 26th as well. They said it was 8 to 10 days, they will give you a response. They also said rejections might be a little later.

But for those who interview, did you feel like their interviews were shorter than the typical interview? I felt they just read my resume and my grades and asked about two to three question. Any thoughts from those who interviewed for the Summer 2010 entrance?
 
the interview was surprisingly short. i was asked about what i'm doing now, PT experiences, what i'm gonna do if i don't get in this year, and why i screwed up so badly my freshmen year =D

anybody get a letter yet? it's been 10 days, and my mailbox is still empty... =(
 
the interview was surprisingly short. i was asked about what i'm doing now, PT experiences, what i'm gonna do if i don't get in this year, and why i screwed up so badly my freshmen year =D

anybody get a letter yet? it's been 10 days, and my mailbox is still empty... =(

I got a response on the feb 2nd. Following that I got a packet a day or two after. I think it depends on where u live. Cause I know people who interviewed on the 26th who's from long island, and they got a response in like 2 days. Unlike them, I live in manhattan. So it takes awhile if you're not from long island or you're out of state. I hope this helps and good luck.