NYIT interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

arvest25

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone interviewed with them yet? If so, what was it like? What were some of the questions they asked?

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone interviewed with them yet? If so, what was it like? What were some of the questions they asked?

Hey..i just got my interview invitation....for the 8th feb...u???

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys! Good luck on your interviews :) I'll probably see you around on Feb 8!

I'm a 2nd year PT student at NYIT...I don't quite remember the questions they asked because it's been awhile, but I do remember they asked about your biggest accomplishment and why you wanted to be a PT, among others. It was a group interview, about 6-7 of us at a time, and at the end, they'll have you write an essay. I think my essay topic was "if you could go anyplace in the world, where would it be and why".

Best of luck...any other questions let me know!

I will be coming from St. Louis! Have you looked at hotels there? I can't find one relatively close.

Forgot to up date you. Ill be going there on the 25th Jan. There is a red roof inn located in Westbury its about 8 miles from campus. The good part is its a mile or 2 from the charle park train station. Are you still going on the 8th or coming earlier?

Forgot to up date you. Ill be going there on the 25th Jan. There is a red roof inn located in Westbury its about 8 miles from campus. The good part is its a mile or 2 from the charle park train station. Are you still going on the 8th or coming earlier?

Yes I'm still coming on the 8th! Do you think a lot of ppl are going to interview or no?

Oh and thanks for the information! I greatly appreciate it!

Hey,
I'm starting NYIT's DPT program in May - is there anyone starting then or currently going to NYIT that is looking for a roommate? I'm moving there from Colorado so I have to find something before I move.

Cheers,
Nick

Also, if you know of someone at NYIT looking for a roommate and could get us in touch that would be great too.

Thanks again!

Hey,
I'm starting NYIT's DPT program in May - is there anyone starting then or currently going to NYIT that is looking for a roommate? I'm moving there from Colorado so I have to find something before I move.

Cheers,
Nick

I might be attending NYIT's DPT program in May also, Lookin for a propective housemate. I am also curious, did they send you an email notifying you of your acceptance into the program?