Program-Specific Info / Q's NYIT OT 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
From what I can tell, the first round of applicants last year heard back almost 3 weeks later :(. It's all up in the air at this point.

Members don't see this ad.

From what I can tell, the first round of applicants last year heard back almost 3 weeks later :(. It's all up in the air at this point.

Wow that’s really long to wait now ! I assumed they would let us know quick since the interview session was known so quick, but hopefully this is normal for them :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
Yay! I am looking forward to attending class with you. Do you think we should make a new forum for the upcoming class if that is where you decide to go?

Yay! I am looking forward to attending class with you. Do you think we should make a new forum for the upcoming class if that is where you decide to go?
Me too! Yes definitely, I think we should. I’ve also been trying to find the outline of the school year like we saw the day of the presentation, but I can’t find it!

I found the curriculum.

nyit.edu/files/advising/semester_maps_2017/ADV_DegreeMap_SOHP_OccupationalTherapyMS_2017.pdf

I also created a new forum titled

Program-Specific Info / Q's NYIT OT 2019

Last edited:
I found the curriculum.

nyit.edu/files/advising/semester_maps_2017/ADV_DegreeMap_SOHP_OccupationalTherapyMS_2017.pdf

I also created a new forum titled

Program-Specific Info / Q's NYIT OT 2019

Oh perfect ! This is exactly what I was looking for!