This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

YoungDaggy

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was previously accepted to NYITCOM and was fully planning on paying my acceptance deposit, which is due on Jan 7th. However, I just got accepted into DMU today and now, I’m not sure what to do. I don’t want to make the wrong choice if there is a clear better option. I am from Maryland so NY is way closer to me, and I have never been to any midwestern states like Iowa.
 
The one you like the best and/or the cheapest option. I don’t think it matters in this case. Both are pretty decent schools.
 
The one you like the best and/or the cheapest option. I don’t think it matters in this case. Both are pretty decent schools.
I have a campus tour scheduled with NYIT this Friday (the 5th) so I’ll see how it looks. I think I’ll end up paying NYIT’s deposit anyways, even though it’s a lot of money, just to be safe
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you visit DMU?
I have not. I just got it’s acceptance today which was almost 10 weeks after my interview was completed so I somewhat thought I was being rejected.
Would you recommend visiting? And which school would you recommend more based in your own opinion?