NYMC MPH Program

Started by USIMGgrad
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

USIMGgrad

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I am starting residency at NYMC next year and I am looking into the MPH program there. I would like to do my MPH during residency. Does anyone have any info regarding the program besides whats on there website. Any advice would help me alot. thanks.
 
Someone asked aout NYMC's program about a week or so ago, but I don't think that many folks around these parts know too much about the NYMC program (I think it's relatively new, at most a few years old?). The best thing to do may be in calling the school and asking the speak with current students of the program so that they can give you the nitty gritty about the program.

Just my two pennies.