Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anyone know when the next batch of NYMC decisions will be released? last notification date (according to "sticky" acceptance thread) was 12/20, and the one before that was 12/5.
i tried calling, but they have these preset dialing options, and "post-interview status notifications" was not one of them... 🙄.
g'luck to all
.
i tried calling, but they have these preset dialing options, and "post-interview status notifications" was not one of them... 🙄.
g'luck to all
.
I know I interviewed on Nov 8, so I will likely hear next week since they made it all the way through October in the decisions they released before Christmas. If you interviewed much later than I did you may have to wait another two weeks after that, as they usually send the decisions every two weeks (except for this weird group, that I just happen to be in). 


.