This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PharmGUY999

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone 🙂, I am selling NYS compounding exam materials. I have review books that has material for day 1 which is ERRORS AND OMISSIONS, PATIENT PROFILES, and LOOK ALIKE SOUND ALIKE. These books are made by Dr. Cutie and it's the gold standard for compounding. I also will include DAY 2 material practice problems such as CREAMS/OINTMENTS, CAPSULES, SOLUTIONS/SUSPENSIONS, and IV PREPARATION. The day 2 review books will help you make a sterile product and give you the maximum points on DAY 2. The IV problems are usually made by state board members such as DR. GONZALEZ and he has made practice problems in the review sheets which I will include. There are other stuff I will give you as well. Message me if you are interested and I will tell you a price!