Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah I'm not sure what you mean by the cruise thing either. My wife bought her parents a house at 25, does that count?Guys, I don't get all the venom and vitriol, different strokes for different folks! I have absolutely nothing against FMLA, maternity, paternity or any
-ternity that helps moms and dads spend time with their babies. I shared how I did it and what worked for me! And no I didn't sleep at the pharmacy, I put in my 8 hours, and went home and spent time with the babies. There was no such thing as paternity leave. Also as management, at a home infusion company, there was no way a "floater" could step in and cover for a few months. I could have taken 3 months off, but would be looking for a job at Eckerds after that. And no my three kids are not abused, or neglected. They are well adjusted adults, with absolutely no student loans, a good education and a good head start on life. I stayed married, stayed in their lives and tried to be a good role model. Well maybe I missed the 3-month paternity bonding time, but I think I have more than made up for that.
In four weeks I will be on a cruise with just my two sons, age 31 and 26. How many young people would pay their own way to cruise with their old dad, going on 3 years (COVID Excepted).
Peace and Love. Peace and Love.