NYU acceptances at interview?

Discussion in 'Dental' started by sneakytoe, Mar 25, 2004.

1. sneakytoe

sneakytoe New Member

In the NYU interview feedbacks, someone posted that they were accepted right there on the spot at the conclusion of their interview. Is this the norm? Did this happen to anyone else or has anyone heard of it happening? I have an NYU interview tomorrow.

2. sxr71

sxr71 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I don't think it is the norm. You probably need strong stats and to "click" with the person for it to happen. That being said, it does happen.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. hi-speed513

hi-speed513 Member
    7+ Year Member

i have read on these forums that this happens not unfrequently especially with a certain interviewer.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. StarGirl

StarGirl .....
    10+ Year Member

my interviewer at nyu basically told me i got in... he told me something like "don't worry the rest of the day and just enjoy it...if you know what i mean..." and then he says "you know what i mean right?"... then a few days later i got an acceptance letter addressed to me written on the same day as my interview

5. tinker bell

tinker bell 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

Yup, many friends of mine got in on the spot. On this forum, I can name two people instantly: Star & Yah-E