-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
NYU Acceptances
Started by mesh
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
congrats dreamhacker!!
u made it!!
cheers!
u made it!!
cheers!

HI!
I am also in guyz...
My stats:
NBDE1 88
toefl:283
gpa : 3.87
experince :6 month in india., Had Completed one semester in public health in usa
School Applied BU, NYU
Interview at NYU
Admitted NYU👍
Status : VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYY!!!!!!😍
Rohit
MEET ALL YU GUYZ IN JUNE
I am also in guyz...
My stats:
NBDE1 88
toefl:283
gpa : 3.87
experince :6 month in india., Had Completed one semester in public health in usa
School Applied BU, NYU
Interview at NYU
Admitted NYU👍
Status : VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYY!!!!!!😍
Rohit
MEET ALL YU GUYZ IN JUNE
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HI!
I am also in guyz...
My stats:
NBDE1 88
toefl:283
gpa : 3.87![]()
experince :6 month in india., Had Completed one semester in public health in usa
School Applied BU, NYU
Interview at NYU
Admitted NYU👍
Status : VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYY!!!!!!😍
Rohit
MEET ALL YU GUYZ IN JUNE
congrats!!!! can u please tell me wen were u interviewed? and who interviewed you??
Hi Everyone,
I Got The Acceptance Letter Today. I Was Interviewed On 13th.
My Stats:
Nbde Part 1- 89
Gpa- 3.62
I Have A Masters From A Candian University
Masters Gpa 3.68
2 Years Dental Experience I Home Country
2 And Half Dental Experience In Canada.
Well, Wishing Luck To All Who Are Waiting And Congratulations To All Who Made Through.
Waiting To See You Guys At Ny--------class Of 2010...
Hi Dream Hacker,
Congrats.Best wishes for a successful Career.
Alrite...Count me in!
Interviewed on 15'th
Got the mail on 24'th..
Damn.. I am so happy!
hi ajaydas
congratulations on ur admission
great job!!!🙂
Alrite...Count me in!
Interviewed on 15'th
Got the mail on 24'th..
Damn.. I am so happy!
congrats Ajaydas!!!! way to go..
congratulations Ajaydas!!!!
I was also interviewed on 15th but haven't heard yet.....anyone else from 15th received any response????
I was also interviewed on 15th but haven't heard yet.....anyone else from 15th received any response????
hi,
am happy to say i too got admission at NYU.my stats
part I:88,
part II:75
gpa:3.7
work experience:2 yrs teaching,1 1/2 yr clinics
interviewed on feb 13 th
congrates to all those who got accepted 👍 ,and gud for those waiting hear their gud news.
am happy to say i too got admission at NYU.my stats
part I:88,
part II:75
gpa:3.7
work experience:2 yrs teaching,1 1/2 yr clinics
interviewed on feb 13 th
congrates to all those who got accepted 👍 ,and gud for those waiting hear their gud news.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats to all the people who have been accepted and good luck to those who are waiting.
congrats to those who made it!!!!!👍 👍
congrats!!! .i was also interviewd on 16th.can u pls tell who interviewd u n when was ur letter posted.im also waiting.thanks a ton
thanks a lot sasheen.
Count Me Also Iam In Michigan🙂 🙂 🙂
I am so happy to be finally posting in here...
I got my acceptance letter today.. i had only applied to NYU and am lucky to have made it. I was interviewed on 22nd feb.
My stats: Part 1-86
Gpa: 3.66
Toefl ibt: 109
I cant believe it still...
Good luck to all those who are waiting.
I got my acceptance letter today.. i had only applied to NYU and am lucky to have made it. I was interviewed on 22nd feb.
My stats: Part 1-86
Gpa: 3.66
Toefl ibt: 109
I cant believe it still...
Good luck to all those who are waiting.
I am so happy to be finally posting in here...
I got my acceptance letter today.. i had only applied to NYU and am lucky to have made it. I was interviewed on 22nd feb.
My stats: Part 1-86
Gpa: 3.66
Toefl ibt: 109
I cant believe it still...
Good luck to all those who are waiting.
hey winnipeg,
congrates.......welcome to nyu....see you in june.....🙂
Hello every one,
I am looking for accomodation in and around New york.
Please advice.
👍
I am looking for accomodation in and around New york.
Please advice.
👍
congrats winnipeg... finally what matters is the hard work being paid off... way to go...I am so happy to be finally posting in here...
I got my acceptance letter today.. i had only applied to NYU and am lucky to have made it. I was interviewed on 22nd feb.
My stats: Part 1-86
Gpa: 3.66
Toefl ibt: 109
I cant believe it still...
Good luck to all those who are waiting.
Got my acceptance letter today 😍.INTERVIEWD ON 16TH, Letter dated 26th, received today.
count me in 😀
good luck for all who are waiting ur accpetance letter wuld b on the way 👍
count me in 😀
good luck for all who are waiting ur accpetance letter wuld b on the way 👍
hello winnipegI am so happy to be finally posting in here...
I got my acceptance letter today.. i had only applied to NYU and am lucky to have made it. I was interviewed on 22nd feb.
My stats: Part 1-86
Gpa: 3.66
Toefl ibt: 109
I cant believe it still...
Good luck to all those who are waiting.
i also got accepted by nyu and i am from canada could you give me your e-mail my address is [email protected]
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
😍thanks shasheen ,me so happy.wuld love to c u in june.have fun n enjoy 👍
Hi guys lets rock NYU if it is not. Lets make it so much fun and show people who think that the program is stressful. Almost all the guys who presented forr the inreview told the same stress thing. I went to a spanish club on interview day night and Manhattan really rocks.People who like to club on friday nights lets unite and rock newyork.
congrats winnipeg and welcome to nyucd 2010......
congrats to all of you who are accepeted in nyu...
congrats to all of you who are accepeted in nyu...
I am from Canada and am just curious if anybody from Canada has already arranged their student visa. Please PM me because i have already been refused US Visa once and i dont want to take chance again. What all do they ask for student visa?
Me too IN NYU ..
Recieved the acceptance letter now.Was interviewed on 2/27 by Hittleman.
hey congrats!!!! can u please share ur stats...me waiting to hear a response.where do u live??
Hi elena,
🙂saw so many same msgs u posed so thought of writing tat dont worry u will receive ur accepatnce soon.i knw its a real bad wait , bt it takes time. I had my interview on 16th n the letter i received was dated 26th.thosewho stay in canada they receive by UPS so tats just in 2days they receive.If u in US u will receive by regular mail, so tat takes time.
Be optimist n have faith...
Good luck 👍
🙂saw so many same msgs u posed so thought of writing tat dont worry u will receive ur accepatnce soon.i knw its a real bad wait , bt it takes time. I had my interview on 16th n the letter i received was dated 26th.thosewho stay in canada they receive by UPS so tats just in 2days they receive.If u in US u will receive by regular mail, so tat takes time.
Be optimist n have faith...
Good luck 👍
Hi elena,
🙂saw so many same msgs u posed so thought of writing tat dont worry u will receive ur accepatnce soon.i knw its a real bad wait , bt it takes time. I had my interview on 16th n the letter i received was dated 26th.thosewho stay in canada they receive by UPS so tats just in 2days they receive.If u in US u will receive by regular mail, so tat takes time.
Be optimist n have faith...
Good luck 👍
hi sweetsmile,
that was so sweet of you and thanks a lot!!! yes this wait is torturing me..am in US itself..CALIFORNIA..i was reading in SDN that people who had their inteview on 27th started getting their acceptance..so u know am really worried...anyways crossing my fingers and waiting..
Elena
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey!
Elena, I was interviewed on 20th, I live in California, I got my acceptance last week but I am not joining the program so those who r in waiting list there is 1 spot open.
good luck.
congrats for the acceptance..so can u tell me which day u got ur letter and when was it postmarked?? i havent recieved anything for them yet..i called them up and they told that they mailed my letter last week...am going crazy with this wait...
Elena
Finally my day is here . I got in NYUCD class of 2010. was interviewed on 22nd Feb , got the letter today, postmarked march 1
My stats
part 1 85
toefl ibt 105
gpa 3.24
experience in India 3 1/2 yrs
experience in Canada 2 yrs ( as d.assistant, observer)
am so happy and just want to thank all SDNers for their support, friendship, motivation. Thank you everybody.
My stats
part 1 85
toefl ibt 105
gpa 3.24
experience in India 3 1/2 yrs
experience in Canada 2 yrs ( as d.assistant, observer)
am so happy and just want to thank all SDNers for their support, friendship, motivation. Thank you everybody.