NYU Application and MCAT scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Scooby Doo

IEatShavedPussyCats
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
On the NYU application it says to arrange to have your MCAT scores sent to them...I was planning on just including a copy of my scores in my application packet. Do I have to have the officially sent? If so, how do I go about doing this?
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

hey,

if you did not request that nyu recieve your mcats scores when you took the test, then you need to fill out a form, that can be obtained at aamc.org, the mcat part, and pay $10 or $15.

they will not accept a copy, they need something official. if it is your second time applying to nyu and they have already recieved your mcat scores once, then you do not have to have them sent again. :D

Ah,

Okay, So I just checked both of my MCAT score reports and I have listed "152" as one of my options!! That is NYU!!!!!!
WOOHOO :)
I took the MCAT in April and August of 2000. Does that mean that NYU WILL get my scores?? Or do I have to do something again in order to get the scores to them??

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey scooby and jdub,

when did you get the nyu application? I requested one like a month ago, and I've called several times since then...every time they tell me it's in the mail, but it has yet to surface :mad:

HI requested my application to be sent april, and it came in june....it takes about 2 months to be sent :D

hope that helps

scoobydoo,

i would give them a call, and make sure that they recieved your scores, because if they have them on file from a previous year, then you do not have to send them in again. their number is (212)263-5290.

figure five,

it only took a couple weeks for them to get me an application. i could mail you a copy if you want, the original color is a cream, but i have some white copies. let me know.

:D

thanks, jdub...I think I'll wait one more week and see what happens. It's not like I don't have 5 or 6 unfinished secondaries cluttering my desk already :rolleyes: