NYU College of Dentistry Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Feel free to dm me! I am happy to help
Thanks you. How can I apply this cycle to NYU for Fall 2023 and finally get in? My DAT scores expire in Sept 2022 as well.

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats to everyone who got accepted to NYU. Now as someone who is pretty close to being done with the program, I highly encourage you to GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!
I would never recommend NYUCD to anyone who's interested in dentistry. The administrators running the school are rotten to the core. This school is suffering from scandal after scandal. Not to mention all the people who got kicked (with $100-300k in d-school debt) for failing some complete bs courses. They will ruin your life with a smile on their face. Welcome to NYC hospitality! If you insist on joining us, at least you know that you've been warned.
How many gradaute a year out of 375 studnets? AT least 95 percent graduate?

Members don't see this ad :)
Have you invited for an interview?
Yes, then waitlisted, then rejected. BUT in this world the NYU has to understand I dont know why they dont that I am LITERALLY too old to start and yet they keep wasting my time all these DAM years.... Its pathetic. It has been 20 years already and still everyone got in but me woooow. What can I do please ? I want to get my DDS degree at least before I die,

Yes, then waitlisted, then rejected. BUT in this world the NYU has to understand I dont know why they dont that I am LITERALLY too old to start and yet they keep wasting my time all these DAM years.... Its pathetic. It has been 20 years already and still everyone got in but me woooow. What can I do please ? I want to get my DDS degree at least before I die,
How many years are you applying?

Can any current students help me with this question, please?

I accepted NYU's offer, and I have a question about the academic audit. What if NYU says one of my classes does not meet the English requirement? What do I do then? Do I have to enroll in any accredited college to take one English class so I can meet NYU dental's English prerequisites? Do I have to complete the English class before July? Will NYU dental school revoke my offer? How does it work?

Thanks in advance

I think I was the last one to be Interviewed (Mar 18). we had 6 students that day any one else want to know more let me know.
Got accepted accepted today around noon from Canada with GPA of 3.62 and CDAT 20.
Hey! What was your pat score ?