NYU College of Dentistry Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Someone said on Reddit that he got an advanced candidate day for the class of 2029. Whatever that means
The June candidate days are for the advanced standing program which will add students to the class of 2027 in January. The class of 2028 candidate days are done for the cycle, but there could be waitlist movement up until the first week of school (7/1)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Is there still no update? This group has been awfully quiet 🫣

I have a feeling that this is the week we get an answer from the waitlist

Members don't see this ad :)
They have to tell us by this Friday right? Since orientation is next Monday
sometimes people don't show up to orientation or the first week of class
but it shouldn't be counted upon, and you should be working on next cycle...

HEY guys! has anybody gotten accepted or know anyone who been accepted who hasn't attended a candidate day?

You can’t be accepted if you didn’t attend a candidate day I’m pretty sure

Members don't see this ad :)
has anybody heard back today? I feel like at this point class is full as orientation is this monday

has anyone called today and asked if they were full? I feel like they are full

I called today and Brian said the class is not full
that's irresponsible administration
they should have a list of people who are ready to jump at the chance to get into d school...

Called this morning! Brian said the class is not full. Has anyone been getting responses to their emails this week?

Called this morning! Brian said the class is not full. Has anyone been getting responses to their emails this week?

Got the same response as well. Still no update on when they will be giving us a decision. But no response to emails still. assuming it’s been super hectic with orientation going on.

Got a response to my email this morning saying the admissions process is still ongoing

Please message me if you heard back. two people have gotten off the list this week

Does anyone know if the class is full rn? I tried calling but no luck on my end.

Reactions: 1 users
Since no answer from the waitlist is basically a rejection. Just want to give advice to future students checking this thread. Make sure to prepare for candidate day. I didn’t prepare as much as I liked and ended up getting waitlisted. Also get prepared to talk in front of many people not just ur interviewers.