NYU College of Dentistry Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Do u think they will still interview into march

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just dropped my seat, I wish you all the best!

Reactions: 2 users
It would be best to consider that NYU has the largest endowment of any school in the United States. Dental school is expensive everywhere, but the more endowments a school receives, the more aid they can provide their students.
I want to know how much debt students end with then after this aid you speak of

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone!
Just doing a call-to-action to fill out the Recorded Video Interview survey to help future applicants. Since you have taken a Kira Talent interview (live or recorded), your input is especially desired.

Members don't see this ad :)
I called them earlier this week and they said they're still sending out candidate day invites. they said they will send out invites till the end of this month and potentially through the beginning of april

Anyone else unable to get a hold of the admissions office through emails? I’ve been trying to contact them regarding some matriculation requirements for more than 3 weeks now.

has anyone registered for the march 28th candidate day? also do any accepted students have any advice on candidate day? thank you in advance!

Candidate say was super chill the only question we were asked was basically what were our hobbies but I can’t speak for other groups overall don’t stress don’t be late show up in professional attire send a thank you note after you’ll be fine (mine was pre December idk if it’s any different) good luck!

Candidate say was super chill the only question we were asked was basically what were our hobbies but I can’t speak for other groups overall don’t stress don’t be late show up in professional attire send a thank you note after you’ll be fine (mine was pre December idk if it’s any different) good luck!
thank you! do you remember who you interviewed with? ive heard people say some interviewers were tough?

Have any of the interviewed applicants heard back from admissions for the Feb/March candidate days? I think I did decent but I am stressing and hoping to get in. NYU is my top choice :)

thank you! do you remember who you interviewed with? ive heard people say some interviewers were tough?
I don't know if we can share details. But I agree with the previous response. Be on time and be yourself. Don't let the nerves get in the way. Practice all the typical questions for interviews. Ask ChatGPT for help if needed in coming up with question types

With 800k in tuition, I’m appalled that anyone here is still considering NYU. For those still deciding or unsure whether or not to attend NYU, please keep in mind that there are a bunch of students there that repeat a year always.

With 800k in tuition, I’m appalled that anyone here is still considering NYU. For those still deciding or unsure whether or not to attend NYU, please keep in mind that there are a bunch of students there that repeat a year always.
Someone said it

Did you go to nyu?

Has anyone from Feb 29 Candidate day heard back yet? They said 4-6 weeks to hear back and this is the 4th week.

Also went to candidate day on Feb 29, then got waitlisted on Mar 6. I sent an email and got a reply saying that my app is being reviewed for a final decision
Has anyone from Feb 29 Candidate day heard back yet? They said 4-6 weeks to hear back and this is the 4th week.

Last edited:
Do you guys think that anyone got rejected after candidate day? Or was everyone put on the waitlist?

are they still interviewing 40 some ppl every candidate day? Wondering how many will be there tomorrow.

are they still interviewing 40 some ppl every candidate day? Wondering how many will be there tomorrow.
The admissions rep on the phone said they only know about the candidate day happening tomorrow but there could be more. They weren't apart of the admissions committee so they might not know much.