• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!

chickadee33

Wishful Thinker
10+ Year Member
Dec 6, 2004
Status (Visible)
Is NYU rolling or is there a set date for decisions? If so, when do we find out? Thanks!

About the Ads

premedgeek

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 18, 2004
Status (Visible)
chickadee33 said:
Thanks! How do we find out? (email, snail mail, phone, status page, etc?)

I am not sure. People received email saying that all decisions will be mailed out on February 15th, but did not specify how.

However, people who got in late december/early january got there acceptance by snail mail (in one case, interviewer emailed someone, but it was an exception).

ajt2003

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 9, 2004
Status (Visible)
premedgeek said:
I am not sure. People received email saying that all decisions will be mailed out on February 15th, but did not specify how.

However, people who got in late december/early january got there acceptance by snail mail (in one case, interviewer emailed someone, but it was an exception).

I got my acceptance letter yesterday - although it was dated mid Jan...not sure what the hold up was...

aar239

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 11, 2005
NY
Status (Visible)
After talking to the admissions people they said that they send out acceptances on a rolling basis and rejections and waitlist spots will be sent out on Feb 15.

maygirl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 23, 2002
Status (Visible)
aar239 said:
After talking to the admissions people they said that they send out acceptances on a rolling basis and rejections and waitlist spots will be sent out on Feb 15.

eh.....well, that probably means bad news for me! I interviewed in mid-November and received no news. :(

About the Ads
This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.