NYU DPT ACCEPTANCE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FL19DPT

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey! I just saved my seat for NYU also, and I am from out of state as well!

What did you think about the program ? Are you highly considering it?

Members don't see this ad :)
What did you think about the program ? Are you highly considering it?
Yes I am, I love the area and the program seemed like a great fit! Just a bit expensive.... I went to undergrad in upstate NY, so I am pretty used to being far away. Still waiting to hear from several other top choices, and I have another interview next weekend. Are you considering it?

AHHH I have an interview on the 23rd of this month!! Any advice??? I also have an interview for Columbia on the 29th. So if you have any advice there that would be awesome as well.

P.S. FL19DPT, I saw you went to UCF. I'm in my last semester at UF. We can be florida buddies!

AHHH I have an interview on the 23rd of this month!! Any advice??? I also have an interview for Columbia on the 29th. So if you have any advice there that would be awesome as well.

P.S. FL19DPT, I saw you went to UCF. I'm in my last semester at UF. We can be florida buddies!
Wow that's awesome!!! My advice to you is be your self, be passionate, and speak about all you've experienced. It's 2 on 1 or 3 on 1 and you'll be talking to some of the best pt's and researchers in the nation but be calm they just want to get to know you and understand how you feel about physical therapy. They do ask questions about your app so be ready for that. You're gonna do great! Stay in touch

Hi! I was accepted too and am definitely going ! I'm from New Jersey so I'm out of state but definitely know the city well.. Honestly NYC can be exhausting (plus I am commuting) but the location of being in NYC offers us a lot of opportunities and connections (it's not as crazy as everyone says it is) it's actually a really exciting place to be ! Don't be worried about the transition at all I'm sure you will love it ! Especially around the holidays it's beautiful :) best of luck! Maybe our paths will cross !

I've also been accepted to NYU! Does anyone know if there's any sort of admitted students Facebook page or networking?

I interviewed at NYU on December 4th and heard back in Feb 12 that I have been placed on the wait list. I am disappointed about it but hoping I will get a spot once people start to decline!

I interviewed at NYU on December 4th and heard back in Feb 12 that I have been placed on the wait list. I am disappointed about it but hoping I will get a spot once people start to decline!
I was wait listed as well.

Accepted 2/11/16 and have already payed my deposit! See you all orientation day!

for those coming out of state, are you packing all you have or just the essentials for the summer? Also was there a dress code mentioned at orientation? Thank you