NYU-extra info

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Milhouse Van Houten

Reaction score
NYU gives you the option to attach any additional info. since i have already written a CRUD LOAD of essays, i feel that three are especially unique and give a very clear picture of me. it asks for one essay "key motivational factors for applying to med school" + whatever other info you would like to add. i want to include my personal statement, an altered version of my practice vision essay, and my autobiography from the vanderbilt secondary. is this overkill? again, i am only considering this because i think the essays are all unique and important in evaluating me. thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

hi petros. in my opinion, the NYU application is great b/c you can add additional info. i believe the application is your one time to shine, so don't leave anything out that you would at a later date regret not having sent in. Although I did not send in three essays, I had significant post-college experiences that I wrote about and included an in-depth cv. I'm not sure that it will matter, but I don't want them to evaluate me without knowing all of my strengths. hope this helps. good luck.