NYU has received my application but my application hasn't been mailed out yet..?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

youraverageasia

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does this mean the application was sent out electronically? I only received the email that my grades were verified yesterday, and I got an email from NYU saying they received my application. Does this mean all the other schools have received it as well?
 
Yesterday was a mail out date so maybe double check if your application was sent out, if not, it just means you'll be sent out next week and schools may access your application electronically.
 
I called AADSAS around June about the same question and they told me that the mailing date is just a formality now. Dental schools can access your complete application once it is submitted and payed for. So, that's probably why NYU has your application already.