• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

NYU Housing

davidius

Aug 30, 2009
  1. Pre-Dental
    Hey all. Curious if there are any NYU students on here that know the good areas to look for housing for a D1. I'm going to be moving with my girlfriend and dog; moving all the way from WA state so it's a bit hard to get out there without any idea first. Also, I am curious what monthly rent runs since we'll be splitting costs and all. Any suggestion would be helpful.

Thanks a ton for your help. This big of a move is a bit daunting but we're both very excited.

-david

fldnstrm

10+ Year Member
    Army
    Jun 18, 2009
    NY,NY
    1. Dental Student
      I will be a D1 this fall, moving out there with my wife. We are also wondering in what area there may be other NYU students with girlfriends/wife. If anyone is heading out there in the fall and wants to be around other D1's, pm me.

pawkinlot

Aug 8, 2009
      1. Dental Student
        Hey all. Curious if there are any NYU students on here that know the good areas to look for housing for a D1. I'm going to be moving with my girlfriend and dog; moving all the way from WA state so it's a bit hard to get out there without any idea first. Also, I am curious what monthly rent runs since we'll be splitting costs and all. Any suggestion would be helpful.

Thanks a ton for your help. This big of a move is a bit daunting but we're both very excited.

-david

Same here David! Except the dog part.. I'm wondering where to go/look as well

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.