NYU question plz help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ibby

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got accepted :) and in the letter it said that there would be another form explaining the appropiate procedures, but I believe they forgot to put that form in. I was wondering if anyone knows what that form is and what i need to do from here. Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey ibby, sorry I don't think I can help you, but i envy your position.. Was wondering if you could share your stats with us? Gpa, mcat, research, EC's, also did u take april or aug mcat? thanks!

It just says that you need to send a letter of acceptance and a $100 deposit within 2 weeks.

ibby said:
I just got accepted :) and in the letter it said that there would be another form explaining the appropiate procedures, but I believe they forgot to put that form in. I was wondering if anyone knows what that form is and what i need to do from here. Thanks in advance.

I don't know about this year but last year it read:

1. Your acceptance of a place in the class of 2008 carries with it the responsibility of successfully completing, prior to september 2004, the required premedical college courses and all other courses of your college work.

2. In order for you to enroll as a member of the entering class we require:

A) A letter stating that you are matriculating
B) A matriculation deposit of $100 which will be applied to your tuition and fees for the first year. The deposit is not refundable after May 1.
C) That your letter and matriculation deposit be received by us within 2 weeks of your acceptance. An offer of acceptance not secured within 2 weeks will be rescinded.
D) That a final transcript showing degree awarded (if any) be submitted by your college immediately upon completion of courses.

3. Please notify us promptly and in writing if you do not wish to attend NYU so that we can offer the place reserved for you to another applicant.

4. Please send your response directly to the office of admissions in the postage paid envelope wich we have provided.