SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

NYU question

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by gobruins, Aug 9, 2002.

1. gobruins

gobruins Member 10+ Year Member

Apr 28, 2002
    I'm about finished with NYU's application but the course summary's got me stuck. Are we supposed to list every course we ever took or enough to fulfill the requirements? I filled the entire area they designated and still have classes leftover (5 years of college!).

Oh second question, are most people using their AMCAS essay w/o alteration?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. bruinmojo

bruinmojo Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Jun 23, 2001
    New York
    Yeah, i've just started with the application myself. I think I'm just going to use the same essay as my AMCAS. I might change it slightly, but nothing extreme.
  4. mystic_b

mystic_b Senior Member 10+ Year Member

Jul 12, 2002
    I used my AMCAS essay unaltered, and I filled out another one of their coursework sheets so I could get them all down. Use a third sheet if you need it. The chronology of the courses gets way messed up doing this, but what can they expect with a form like that? On the second sheet, I filled in some of the bio/chem/physics spots with more classes, and left English blank because I didn't have any more classes in that area.
  5. jot

i didn't change my amcas essay at all -- probably still has my id number on it;)