NYU question

Started by gobruins
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gobruins

Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm about finished with NYU's application but the course summary's got me stuck. Are we supposed to list every course we ever took or enough to fulfill the requirements? I filled the entire area they designated and still have classes leftover (5 years of college!).

Oh second question, are most people using their AMCAS essay w/o alteration?

Cheers
 
Yeah, i've just started with the application myself. I think I'm just going to use the same essay as my AMCAS. I might change it slightly, but nothing extreme.
 
I used my AMCAS essay unaltered, and I filled out another one of their coursework sheets so I could get them all down. Use a third sheet if you need it. The chronology of the courses gets way messed up doing this, but what can they expect with a form like that? On the second sheet, I filled in some of the bio/chem/physics spots with more classes, and left English blank because I didn't have any more classes in that area.
 
i didn't change my amcas essay at all -- probably still has my id number on it😉