NYU vs TOURO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Teethman9

Reaction score
I am wondering which is better overall? Which school prepares you better? Every dentist i know has told me not to choose touro over nyu as it is a new program, etc. If anyone can give me some input i would appreciate it!

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Personally even if they say choose NYU you have to be nuts to take that debt. It’s gotta be almost a 200k difference and a degree is a degree. Personally Touro ranked higher on my list than NYU and I would have gone their way before choosing NYU simply because of how expensive the school is. That isn’t worth it. Go with Touro, you’ll get a fine education and the same degree as if you went to NYU. Smaller class size too and you’re not in the cities. Seems like a no brainer.

Reactions: 1 user
I am wondering which is better overall? Which school prepares you better? Every dentist i know has told me not to choose touro over nyu as it is a new program, etc. If anyone can give me some input i would appreciate it!

Thanks in advance!
touro