NYU Waitlist 2007

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mesh

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
join in and share!:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

lol i know i am NOT the only one who got WASTED so why dont you guys share so that we know how many ppl are on the waitlist etc etc etc and u know.........

Hi Mesh pankaj here just hope you get out of this delima of being waitlisted .........wish you make it in

take care

Members don't see this ad :)
errmm what dilemma ??? i am fine..... ppl send me msgs in private that they are waitlisted its nothing to be ashamed of its just PLAIN LUCK or a stroke of bad luck... that we are that way....... i just want to have a thread so we know where we stand....GIRTAY HE SHEHSAWAR HE MAIDAN E JUNG MAIN woh tifl kiya giray ga jo ghutnon kay bal chalay
:cool: ......thats something for u cdc thanks for ur CONCERN though:cool:

join in and share!:thumbup:

hi mesh,
even i'm in the same boat:mad: I was interviewed on jan 25th.Also two more from my batch got waitlisted.Do you have any idea till when r the interviews going on as they r going to check the waitlist only after that. ALL THE BEST:thumbup:

hi mesh,
even i'm in the same boat:mad: I was interviewed on jan 25th.Also two more from my batch got waitlisted.Do you have any idea till when r the interviews going on as they r going to check the waitlist only after that. ALL THE BEST:thumbup:

Dont worry , you still have a chance you do trust me the thing is your application made them call u, me with 88 have not made them call me , you have hope cheer up.

hi mesh,

Dont worry , you still have a chance you do trust me the thing is your application made them call u, me with 88 have not made them call me , you have hope cheer up.by the way how was ut interview did u do well.

I havent yet got any reply/letter from NYUCD.I dont know whats goin on???
Waitlisted/Rejected/???

hey ur stats are really good. u will definitely be accepted. dont worry

interviews all thru march......

Guys hang on there . all of you will make it.

Members don't see this ad :)
GIRTAY HE SHEHSAWAR HE MAIDAN E JUNG MAIN woh tifl kiya giray ga jo ghutnon kay bal chalay........:cool: thats something for u cdc thanks for ur CONCERN though??????????????????

OK WELL......................

THANKS FOR THAT SOMETHING FOR ME THE REASON FOR ME TO USE THE WORD DELIMA WAS THAT YOU HAVE MENTIONED YOUR SELF AS WASTED NOT WAITLISTED .......(lol i know i am NOT the only one who got WASTED so why dont you guys share so that we know how many ppl are on the waitlist etc etc etc and u know.........)

AND AS FAR AS SHEHSAWARS AND TIFLS GO .........

MAANA KE MUSHT-E-KHAK SE BADHKAR NAHIN HU MAIN
MAANA KE MUSHT-E-KHAK SE BADHKAR NAHIN HU MAIN
LEKIN HAWAH AUR KISMET KE REHMO KARAM PE BHI NAIHN HU MAIN.........................thumbup:

kaafi baaywazan shair tha anyways get a life and give a rest to my case ...

I havent yet got any reply/letter from NYUCD.I dont know whats goin on???
Waitlisted/Rejected/???[/QUOTE

Give nyu a call and ask if something has been sent out to you.

This is so depressing and nerve wracking...... even after becoming dentists we have to basically go to dental school again for 3 yrs., take out loans to cover the tremendous amount and then hope that we get in somewhere even though our part 1 board scores aren't bad at all............:(

:) yea its tough

hi everyone , i too got waitlisted
part1 : 96
gpa: 2.89
toefl :230
interviewed on :feb-6th
letter sent on:feb-13th

i know there are many got waitlisted ,then what are our chances? shall we wait till june?

plz reply me back
funny

i know there are many got waitlisted ,then what are our chances? shall we wait till june?

plz reply me back
funny

HEY FUNNY
i know its really sad to see getting waitlisted inspite of your tremendous excellent performance in part 1...i dunno and am not able to understand y r u waitlisted....but i m sure they will soon send u acceptance as some people who got admission in another college are leaving nyu...my fren recently dropped in so see there are chances..dont be frustated ...believe in GOD ..he is great and i know he will help u!
gud luck n best regards
pink tooth

This is so depressing and nerve wracking...... even after becoming dentists we have to basically go to dental school again for 3 yrs., take out loans to cover the tremendous amount and then hope that we get in somewhere even though our part 1 board scores aren't bad at all............:(

hi sarah,

i was also interviewed on the same day as you..on 20th..dont know whether u remember me..so i saw ur post,and was confused..are you waitlisted??? or u were just posting an opinion?? am eagerly waiting for the NYU response...please reply.

Elena

plz reply me back
funny

you have got an amazing score.so dont worry,u will definitely make it.its just a matter of time..can u please tell me who interviewed you?? am also waiting to hear a response from NYU regarding my interview...

Elena

plz reply me back
funny

this is unbelievable if the waitlist moves u will be the first to get in trust me

Hey all of yu who are waitlisted...Just hang in there...You'll definitely get in...From my batch itself so many people backed out...I know it's easy to say...But just keep praying...:)

Goodluck!!!

you have got an amazing score.so dont worry,u will definitely make it.its just a matter of time..can u please tell me who interviewed you?? am also waiting to hear a response from NYU regarding my interview...

Elena

Dr.Gary Berkowitz

hey do you guys know if you have to give a deposit for NYU if your on the waitlist. I just got news about being waitlisted, but I didn't get details. lemme know if you can.

thanks

waitlisted ....NO deposit

Was wondering if anybody got rejection after the interview... and in any case, do they mail out in ordinary mail or fedex? Uh! This wait is nerve wrecking...

regular mail in the US and fedex overseas.

got waitlisted.....not sure what this means for future. Its kinda hanging in the middle.. wonder what are the chances of getting in are now?? or how they select ppl fromt the list? any details ????? good luck everyone!

hi braveheartz,u need to wait till their interview ends i guess so.anyways dont worry u will b accepted.goodluck:luck:.hey btw wat r ur stats n who interviewd u.

:confused:...seems like no more additions to the waitlist :confused:

there are loads who got waitlisted just dont write here God knows why relax.....it will all be over sooner or later most probably in May.

there are loads who got waitlisted just dont write here God knows why relax.....it will all be over sooner or later most probably in May.

count on me, too:mad:

count on me, too:mad:

hey dont worry...hang in there..u will make it..can u please share ur stats..am also waiting for my interview response..

Elena

Hi , guys iam in the same boat but still have my fingers crossed.Havent heard from them.

join the club dont fret what can be done right....its a waiting game :thumbup:

any news from nyu people...............did anyone call and chk what happens to the waitlisted lot and when?? i know nothing will happen in march and april but just curious good luck all

hey add me in waitlist...i was interviewed on 1 march.

Waitlisted :( .Interviewed on March 1st.

I got my letter and i am waitlisted.I was interviewed on march 1

I recieved letter from NYU this morning and iam waitlisted too.
I was interviewed on Mar-1st.

letter was dated 03/12, postmarked 03/14 and recieved 3/17.

By the way i was going through the forum to get more details on waitlisted applicants, here is an earlier thread i found

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=282986&page=2&highlight=NYU

last year as many as 90 applicants were waitlisted overall. and some of them were granted admission around July timeframe(few weeks before the start of classes, since classes last year started in Aug'06).

For those who are waitlisted this year, my guess is they will hear from NYU sometime in May since classes are to start on June4th.

Iam in the same boat as you all, i guess we all have to hope for the best and wait for our turn

regards
OurDream

By the way i was going through the forum to get more details on waitlisted applicants, here is an earlier thread i found

last year as many as 90 applicants were waitlisted overall. and some of them were granted admission around July timeframe(few weeks before the start of classes, since classes last year started in Aug'06).

For those who are waitlisted this year, my guess is they will hear from NYU sometime in May since classes are to start on June4th.

Iam in the same boat as you all, i guess we all have to hope for the best and wait for our turn

regards
OurDream

Hi Our dream,
Thanks.I guess we still have a hope of being granted admission this year.

this is a torture , today also i didnt get my mail, iam fed up of this torture, first of all everybody is getting waitlisted , on top of that this wait, it sucks.

regards
OurDream

ur post is very helpful... informative too

i hav interview on 27 march
but everybody from march intrv getting waitlisted...
kind of depressing...

march 1st all the students were very very competitive and this was acknowledged by one of the interviewer who came out and said you guys are very impressive but unfortunately what we hear is that around 4 members are already waitlisted that too with competitive scores and decent interview. personally i did my interview well and did all the things possible to the best i can. i have not recieved my letter but i know the answer. so guys do your best , dont get disheartened by what happened to some of us all these come as sa part of the deal, might be for something better, cheer up sdn is to motivate and learn from others mistakes so learn and have full faith in yourself , gud luc to all.

thats what i was told when i was waitlisted in JANUARY ...same ol same ol

hi guys,
does anybody know till when r the interviews going on?any information about waitlisters would be appreciated.thankyou.