NYU Waitlist 2007

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hi guys,
does anybody know till when r the interviews going on?any information about waitlisters would be appreciated.thankyou.[/QUO1

Till the 1st week of April.Waitlisters will hear from them after 30th April.

Members don't see this ad.

hi guys im also in waitlist and confused as wht will b result....i donno where did my march1 friends dissappear, dont worry if ur in waitlist dont leave hope....if u got accepted plz let us know yar its nothing to b selfish it clears situation for us as where we stand.

wishing u all best of luck .

we gotta wait ATLEAST a month b4 we know anything Allah behtar karay :)
keep fingers and toes crossed!

Members don't see this ad :)
we gotta wait ATLEAST a month b4 we know anything Allah behtar karay :)
keep fingers and toes crossed!

hi mesh,
do u have any idea about how many are waitlisted.ALL THE BEST for all those who are waiting:thumbup: :thumbup:

hi,

i am also on waiting list....interviewed on march 1

hey whts ur name? im muddasir here..i dint recognize u.........

I guess we will know the number of waitlisters after the first week of April.Thats when the interviews end!

Hey people, I got waitlisted too, I was interviewed on 13 March. My scores are as follows:
Part 1= 88
GPA= 3.53
TOEFL= 270
I really wish more people write in so that we atleast have a clue as to where we stand!!!!!
The result came after 3weeks of agonising wait !!! Now I am ready for another wait of what 1 or 2 months......!!!!

well we will know how many peaople are waitlisted in another week or so by simpley calling nyus admissions office.

Hi, my friends, I am new here. Does anyone can tell me how much is the salary to work as a dental assistant in Manhattan or Flushing?
Thanks for you reply

have a good day

hi everyone , i got accepted at UB and i m in waitlist at NYU . so i m going to drop out . i hope it will provide u an extra seat .

good luck
funny

nbde part 1 86
nbde part 2 pending hope it comes out good inshAllah
toefl 257
gpa 3.0 ece
work exp 2 years in home country

and still waiting for a miracle got waitlisted in january must be a real loser!:(

Members don't see this ad :)
hi everyone , i got accepted at UB and i m in waitlist at NYU . so i m going to drop out . i hope it will provide u an extra seat .

good luck
funny

hi funny,
CONGRATULATIONS.YOU DID IT.:clap: :clap: :luck:

I heard 90 ppl are waitlisted anyone correct me on the figure dayem 90!!!

hi everyone , i too got waitlisted
part1 : 96
gpa: 2.89
toefl :230
interviewed on :feb-6th
letter sent on:feb-13th

i know there are many got waitlisted ,then what are our chances? shall we wait till june?

plz reply me back
funny
Hello there..
Did u graduate from srmc batch 2000? if so please do reply?

Hello there..
Did u graduate from srmc batch 2000? if so please do reply?

ya, i belong to 2000-2001 batch ,my name is phanidhar .
may i know ur name?

funny

Hi! Guys
I graduated from NYU.Those who are in waiting list,it's better to be after NYU till you get admission as they randomly give admissions especially for those who are in waiting list as there is no such order though they say they are following order.

GOOD LUCK:)

I graduated from NYU.Just be after them till you get it.Otherwise chances are there they might forget you ,since there are many who are in the waiting list:)

I graduated from NYU.Just be after them till you get it.Otherwise chances are there they might forget you ,since there are many who are in the waiting list:)

At least ,we know now that the class is full.

i had contacted several times to nyu admission dept but they never even listen to my name properly i really doubt whether they know that as who is calling as whenever we say that we want to check status they keep down saying we dont know anything and cant disclose till mid may.....so there is no chance of reminding them as who we are....

Thank you for your interest in the Advanced Placement Program at NYU College of Dentistry. The purpose of this email is to update you on when and how we will start to proceed with the revision of the Wait List.

As you may already know, the class for 2007 has already been completed. Once a spot becomes available, we will review the list and either call, email or send a letter to the applicant that will fill the vacancy. We understand that this is very difficult moment for you, but please withhold from contacting us to inquire about your status, as we can not disclose any information and this will only delay the decision making process.

Thank you for your patience,

Sincerely,

Admission Officer
NYU College of Dentistry
Office of Student Affairs and Admissions
Tel:
Fax:

Hi

Has anyone from the waitlist got any e-mail from NYU admissions office or acceptance . Please share on this thread. There are 90-95 people on the waitlist. Can anybody give an idea how many from waitlist might get accepted in 2007 cycle.

Thanx
Molar19

so tell me now should we contact them and make them remember us or do as they have adviced as to do...im kind of confused

I dont think at this point there is any point in calling as they will not respond and after seeing this mail I really dont think even if you call they will respond

Hi

Has anyone from the waitlist got any e-mail from NYU admissions office or acceptance . Please share on this thread. There are 90-95 people on the waitlist. Can anybody give an idea how many from waitlist might get accepted in 2007 cycle.

Thanx
Molar19

u better email her (mara zalaya) . it will work out .
her email id: [email protected]

best of luck
funny

Hi people. If we waitlisted people were to renew our applications for the next year, would we have to go to NYU for a personal interview again? Or is it like BU, where they just review your application without recalling you?

Thank you for your interest in the Advanced Placement Program at NYU College of Dentistry. The purpose of this email is to update you on when and how we will start to proceed with the revision of the Wait List.

As you may already know, the class for 2007 has already been completed. Once a spot becomes available, we will review the list and either call, email or send a letter to the applicant that will fill the vacancy. We understand that this is very difficult moment for you, but please withhold from contacting us to inquire about your status, as we can not disclose any information and this will only delay the decision making process.

Thank you for your patience,

Sincerely,

Admission Officer
NYU College of Dentistry
Office of Student Affairs and Admissions
Tel:
Fax:

hi guys,
even I received the same email yesterday.:confused: :mad: Don't know how many are there in the waitlist & when they will start moving the waitlist.

hi guys,
i mailed Eugenia last week, she said the waitlist will be reviewed from mid of may.

i have no hope all bs

i am waitlisted...
dont know what to expect from NYU
they r not disclosing anything .....
it cant be possible that all of the student joined the class 0f 2007.....
anybody hav any idea ....

i am waitlisted...
dont know what to expect from NYU
they r not disclosing anything .....
it cant be possible that all of the student joined the class 0f 2007.....
anybody hav any idea ....

Hi manish

as of what i have heard from my friends who have joined NYU that they cancelled the seats of some 20 accepted students at the last minute giving them no concrete reason.
so u can expect the unexpected from them.
best of luck!!

hey guys im in the same boat i didnt know there were so many waitlisted. i was interviewed in jan and i hav been in contact but they dont reply much. now the classes hav also started and i know there were some cancelled admissions but dont know if theyll take nebody from the waitlist. if nebody gets a positive response pls share..

hi shweta n simplicitiy 4
thanxs a lot for replying .....

wat i knew earlier was NYU has 110 seats but know what i m hearing is they hav just 100 seats....

i dont know ny waitlist candidate being selected to NYU ...

in this hopeless situation............. plz keep this thread alive ......

hi shweta n simplicitiy 4
thanxs a lot for replying .....

wat i knew earlier was NYU has 110 seats but know what i m hearing is they hav just 100 seats....

i dont know ny waitlist candidate being selected to NYU ...

in this hopeless situation............. plz keep this thread alive ......

As far as I know they have taken in 150 students.

hi naturedentist
thanks a lot for postin

i think waitlist is now closed

Hi! Guys
I graduated from NYU.Those who are in waiting list,it's better to be after NYU till you get admission as they randomly give admissions especially for those who are in waiting list as there is no such order though they say they are following order.

GOOD LUCK:)

hi ,
I got 90% in my part 1.
R there any possibilities to get into any dental school.
Got to give toefl next month.
By november if my scores reach NYU will it be too late to accept application.
I know application deadline id jan 31st but people who send application around nov will be preferred?

hi bingo,
u have very good part 1 score.Take u r toefl and u will be good to go.let me see, november is still fine but i dont understand why november since, u already have u r NBDE part 1 score why dont u finish toefl sooner...say,like in next month and apply?How's u r ECE GPA?

Of course its very expensive.