Nyu

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pi__Guy1

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
To all you pre-dents:

Go to NYU. We're all havin' a blast out here. Granted it's orientation week and there's no studying, but we're all livin' it up before we hit the books. And here's the incentive, Thursday night is the dinner cruise (booze cruise) around Manhattan. (and, yes, it's free....which helps a lot in NYC)

It's all about NYC!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Out-of-towners... :D

Seriously though, as a lifelong New Yorker I can say yep NYC is a great place to be.

Once in a while I need to get away though... After 7 years of fighting the rush-hour crush on the Flushing IRT commuting to and from high school and college in Manhattan, I was ready for a change of scenary.... By attending dental school in Buffalo, NY! From one end of New York State to the other..

Anyway, enjoy yourself while you can... Gross starts next week for you guys I presume. (evil laugh) Hope you got a paper copy of Netters!

I will stick with TX and its wide open spaces. :)

Heh heh... Wide open spaces...

Too bad there isn't a smiley with a big gap-toothed grin LOL... (wide-open diastemas for those who don't get the dental joke) :laugh: