nyu?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dazlindz

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so i haven't heard anything from them yet... is that normal? other people have been hearing back from them already!

from what i've gathered, acceptance is snail mail and rejection is email... how about waitlist? i don't think i'll get an acceptance if only because it was my first interview and i was a lot less prepared than i should have been... sigh. should i call them?

Members don't see this ad.

so i haven't heard anything from them yet... is that normal? other people have been hearing back from them already!

from what i've gathered, acceptance is snail mail and rejection is email... how about waitlist? i don't think i'll get an acceptance if only because it was my first interview and i was a lot less prepared than i should have been... sigh. should i call them?

FYI: My acceptance was email (followed by official letter, of course) - I would imagine that the waitlist would be the same.

Oh - and I wouldn't really worry until mid january. Then call them if you still haven't heard. Good Luck!