G GonnaBeADoc2222 Full Member 15+ Year Member May 28, 2023 #51 Advertisement - Members don't see this ad JacobMcCandles said: Red flags and red lesions… Click to expand... Storytime???
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad JacobMcCandles said: Red flags and red lesions… Click to expand... Storytime???
J JacobMcCandles Full Member 10+ Year Member May 28, 2023 #52 GonnaBeADoc2222 said: Storytime??? Click to expand... Not me.
RustedFox The mouse police never sleeps. Lifetime Donor Verified Member 15+ Year Member Gold Donor May 28, 2023 #53 JacobMcCandles said: Not me. Click to expand... I dated a redflag or two. I could story. No, I didn't catch any communicable diseases, but I never thought I'd have to say some of the things I said.
JacobMcCandles said: Not me. Click to expand... I dated a redflag or two. I could story. No, I didn't catch any communicable diseases, but I never thought I'd have to say some of the things I said.
A Apollyon Screw the GST Lifetime Donor Verified Member Physician Verified Expert 20+ Year Member Gold Donor May 29, 2023 #54 RustedFox said: I dated a redflag or two. I could story. No, I didn't catch any communicable diseases, but I never thought I'd have to say some of the things I said. Click to expand... I just keep hearing in my head, the song "Hello Vietnam".
RustedFox said: I dated a redflag or two. I could story. No, I didn't catch any communicable diseases, but I never thought I'd have to say some of the things I said. Click to expand... I just keep hearing in my head, the song "Hello Vietnam".